Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clemen's about to be roasted alive!

Re: Clemen's about to be roasted alive!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170191563405

i wonder what the original sales price on it was. if someone really paid $15k, that's a steep drop.

rudy.

I'm sorry that this eBay seller is going to take a bath, but come on, people! You had to know that once the initial rush was over Yankee$ stuff was going to plunge like a rock thrown out of an upper-story window...and it wasn't like you were going to wake up one day and discover that they had new uniforms that weren't boring and ugly, was it?
    And what idiot decided any modern player's jersey was worth that much to begin with???

Yankee$ uniforms are the equivilent of watching paint dry...just like Yankee$ baseball is a never ending loop of "the rich get richer, the rich get richer, the rich get richer, the rich get richer, the rich get richer, the rich get richer, the rich get richer, the rich get richer...get the point?

A pox on them, I say!

We may be able to finally learn who is telling the truth regarding McNamee's allegations against Clemens someday. I've kept an open mind on the subject although the fact that McNamee was credible about Petitte seemed to lend support about what he had said. However, McNamee's latest assertions that he saved syringes with Clemons blood on them for six or seven years is something I find extremely suspect. In our life experience who has ever heard of anyone at any time saving a used syringe. What was he planning to do with them, sell them on ebay? There may be some credible explanation of why he did it, but I can't think of one. This would come in the category of saving used tissue and toilet paper.

Banned

Could it be McNamee saved all this because he knew the day would come that he could use it against Clemens. If he was telling the truth about Andy what reason could he have to lie about Clemens. I don't think he has been lying I think it's Clemens who will be found to be lying a this time. The truth will come out and a lot of Yankees fans will be shocked and maybe feel a little ashamed that the believed in him. Somebody will be doing some time in jail and I think Clemens is use to wearing stripes. If it come out and Clemens is lying it wont be no big suprise would it?
    Jamie

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cjclong View Post
    We may be able to finally learn who is telling the truth regarding McNamee's allegations against Clemens someday. I've kept an open mind on the subject although the fact that McNamee was credible about Petitte seemed to lend support about what he had said. However, McNamee's latest assertions that he saved syringes with Clemons blood on them for six or seven years is something I find extremely suspect. In our life experience who has ever heard of anyone at any time saving a used syringe. What was he planning to do with them, sell them on ebay? There may be some credible explanation of why he did it, but I can't think of one. This would come in the category of saving used tissue and toilet paper.
    I think Brain McNamee knew exactly what he was doing. If I was a drug dealer selling steroids and HGH to millionaires, I think I would recognize I am a lowlife at the bottom of the barrel. One day somebody is going to turn on you and use the "my superstar word against the drug dealers." That is when evidence comes in to play. Guess what, he kept the stuff. Simply DNA test will tell us if Roger Clemens DNA is all in those syringes. If it is, then Roger's word becomes worthless. Brian McNamee could end up being the smartest person in sports!

It will never get resolved... if it does turn out to be Clemens DNA all Clemens will say is that he thought it was B-12 that was being injected. He's pretty safe unless he is on tape/video asking for the stuff or getting injected with it.
    Always on the lookout for Garin Cecchini game used items especially Greenville Drive and Salem Red Sox jerseys.
    I accept PM's so shoot me a message.

Actually, its interesting how everyone is claiming Vitamin B shots. If I not mistaken, Vitamin B is red in its liquid form. Steroids and HGH are clear or slightly yellow. Pretty easy to tell the difference...even if it is getting stuck in your ass!!!

Also, it is against the law for a trainer or physical therapist to break the skin (perform an injection)...I know because I am a physical therapist. I'm not sure why the writers have not jumped on this. If the players were getting injected to help with injuries, then why not get a legal prescription from a licensed MD and do the injections themselves (legally) or through their clinic (also legal)? They are all full of crap!!! They knew and still know that they were/are doing something illegal.

And, McNamee is "smart" keeping the vials/syringes. He could blackmail Clemens and anyone else at any time. Also, would he seriously think that he wouldn't get caught eventually? He's saving everything so that everyone goes down but him. I'm sure he has everyone's syringes...not just Clemens'. A genius of a low-life scum. He has embarassed the medical profession...and that's the least of the worries here!!!

Mike

At the time McNamee was involved with steroids he wasn't publicly advertising he was doing it. He was involved in illegal conduct which he was trying to keep under cover. Why would he keep evidence that, if found, would subject him to criminal prosecution That wouldn't be smart it would be stupid, as dumb as someone keeping detailed receipts for large cocaine purchases. You don't keep evidence that links you to criminal activity if you have a brain, you destroy it. Do you really think in 2000 McNamee was thinking, maybe there will be a big issue in sports about steroids in 5 or 6 years so I'll hang on to this stuff. I'm not in trouble for drug dealing yet, but if I keep this syringe and somebody finds out and the Feds run a search warrant on me and find this stuff it will help them nail me. Drug dealers don't keep evidence of their drug dealing if they have a brain, they get rid of it. Why should we believe for a minute that McNamee thought, I'm not in trouble for drug dealing now, but I'm going to keep evidence of my drug dealing for years that could help the government prove I'm a drug dealer and send me to prison just so I can ruin someone's reputation.

I couldn't disagree more!!! He may not have guessed that it would happen, but, he could protect himself if it DID happen. He could have easily put the "evidence" away in safe deposit boxes or somewhere else private. No one would be any wiser unless something like this came up. Otherwise, explain why the evidence still exists!!!

Mike

And, the baseball circle is small. You don't have to advertise...everyone who wants to know will know. The pro players that I have treated have told me stories that would blow you away!!!