Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

American Memorabilia - Tiki Barber GU Jersey

Any thoughts on this Tiki jersey? While many of the jerseys in the current American Memorabilia auction come with team LOAs, this one does not. I don't know much about Giants jerseys in general, but I've been in the market for a Tiki jersey for awhile (he went to my alma mater) and this one appears to have some nice use. Any help/thoughts?

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/A...ction_ID=39339

Re: American Memorabilia - Tiki Barber GU Jersey

Wow. I had no idea. Thanks for the heads-up.

Banned

Oh my god king jammy i saw that and was disgusted, do you have any idea how many of those are going to end up in the market one day as game used.

KingJammy I am glad you kept a record of those

those are just a few from PSI alone. i've seen loads of barber gamecuts from other sellers. i started saving the images from each barber auction because i was positive that they'd end up as "gamers" in auctions but i soon gave up after the massive volume of them became overwhelming.

here's one that was conclusively shown to have gone from game-cut to "game worn":

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ead.php?t=8087

anyway, i don't know what the best way to get a legit barber would be. maybe you can find out if the team sells them or if there's some exclusive seller like gameexclusives.com or meigray. i imagine some of the knowledgable football collectors on this forum could chime in about the best way to find a legit barber gamer.

while AMI has offered many great items, they still continue to use lampson which likely means that garbage doesn't have a problem squeaking through.

good luck!

rudy.