Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Here ya go A-Rod apologists!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23118901/

The noose is tightening. First Canseco, now Rocker! Looks like "Mr. Clean" is Mr. Cheater like I thought!

Re: Here ya go A-Rod apologists!

No doubt! Its just a matter of time. MLB can only protect him for so long. LOL. Say it ain't so. AFraud will be exposed.

I know this may be bad to say, but I wish the steroid talk would just go away and let baseball be baseball. Stronger punishments and just hope the era of Adam Dunn, Ryan Howard, Prince Fielder and Miguel Cabreras is clean and makes history for the right reasons.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

While A-Rod is hardly my hero, I don't find John Rocker to be the most credible witness. He's changed his story hundreds of times; what's to convince you he's not just fabricating a yarn for attention?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

How can anyone put any credibility into anything this clown has to say????????

Quote Originally Posted by BULBUS View Post
    How can anyone put any credibility into anything this clown has to say????????
    Funny we were saying the samething about Canseco.....

Why is it that when someone like Canseco or Rocker make some allegation about a player that indicates he may have used steroids a bunch of people automatically want to believe they did. I have no idea which players have used steroids or any other drugs and neither do you. We know there are players who have used we don't know about. Whatever the truth is let it come out. But don't go accusing people of misconduct until it is actually shown they did use drugs. Rocker says some Ranger players were told how to use steroids by a doctor. (1) Did it happen? (2) Did all the players who were told about how to used drugs actually use them? These same people who are accusing ARod or any other player would be the most outraged if someone made an accusation against them of bad conduct that was immediately accepted as true without any credible proof.

Quote Originally Posted by byergo View Post
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23118901/

The noose is tightening. First Canseco, now Rocker! Looks like "Mr. Clean" is Mr. Cheater like I thought!

Read the article...says they were instructed on the use, doesn't say he used them.

I looked back at many of your post and responses about/against Arod. You are without question an Arod hater!

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    I know this may be bad to say, but I wish the steroid talk would just go away and let baseball be baseball. Stronger punishments and just hope the era of Adam Dunn, Ryan Howard, Prince Fielder and Miguel Cabreras is clean and makes history for the right reasons.

What about the Brady Anderson's of baseball? Many players will go undetected, yet, some will pay the price.

This should end with many used steroids/HGH during that era. Enough said!