Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Updated My Website with Pics of New Items & Pics of my GU Room

My website has been updated with pics of my new items and pics of my GU room. I have collected the items and my wife has organized the room. PLEASE take a look and SIGN THE GUEST BOOK! Thanks!

I recommend everyone do a website, its loads of fun!

www.BisonGameDayMemorabilia.com
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Re: Updated My Website with Pics of New Items & Pics of my GU Room

Great looking room and nice TV! One of my favorite parts of collecting is finding great ways to show off your collection.

Very cool! Nice job, I am jealous.

Dave Z

Man I want that T.V.

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON View Post
    My website has been updated with pics of my new items and pics of my GU room. I have collected the items and my wife has organized the room. PLEASE take a look and SIGN THE GUEST BOOK! Thanks!

I recommend everyone do a website, its loads of fun!

www.BisonGameDayMemorabilia.com
    Hey Bison - where did you get the material for the locker? Is that melamine board inside? Looks like maybe formica outside? Can you send more pics to skyking442@hotmail.com? I want to make something very similar one of these days. Nice room by the way...!

Sky- I bought the "locker" as a armour at IKEA. It was supposed to have doors on the front, but I never put them on. I piad $49.99 for it and I have been asked about it beofre on here. Someone went to there IKEA and found it. I got mine in Minneapolis. Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Hey Bison - where did you get the material for the locker? Is that melamine board inside? Looks like maybe formica outside? Can you send more pics to skyking442@hotmail.com? I want to make something very similar one of these days. Nice room by the way...!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes: