Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Wally Szczerbiak

Hello all... I'm looking to buy any game worn Wally Szczerbiak jerseys. Please let me know what you might have. I'd really like to find a Celtics jersey, but will look at Timberwolves and Warriors as well.

Thanks,

Tim

Re: Wally Szczerbiak

Okay I know this post is two years old but I'm new on here. I have quite a few Szczerbiak Twolves jerseys, shorts and warmups home, road blue and black alternates, if you're still on the forum let me know!

I'd consider buying a Szcerbiak jersey myself:

plettner@fuse.net

Hello forumers,
    I still have a full range of Wally Szczerbiak Timberwolves gear from jerseys and shorts to warmups, home and away.

Quote Originally Posted by mufasa982002 View Post
    Hello forumers,
    I still have a full range of Wally Szczerbiak Timberwolves gear from jerseys and shorts to warmups, home and away.
    Send me an e-mail and let me know what you have as I might be able to help you out. I have a friend who is looking for some items, but shoes in particular

Thanks,

Tim

sandmanclan@sbcglobal.net

Hello forumers,
    Wouldn't mind a look at list either...please email me rchimes13@yahoo.com

I will try to assemble a list of what I have shortly. There are no shoes though, just uniforms and warmups.

I have GW Szczerbiak uniforms from 2001-02 (with the 9/11 patch)home and both away, 2003-04 and 2005-06 away. I have numerous warmups as well. Still digging through stuff as I just recently moved so there may be others.

I have GW Szczerbiak uniforms from 2001-02 (with the 9/11 patch)home and both away, 2003-04 and 2005-06 away. I have numerous warmups as well. Still digging through stuff as I just recently moved so there may be others.
    What are prices on 01-02 jerseys? Also, do any of his warmups have his name stitched on back? I can't remember. Thanks

His name is not stitched on any of the warmups, just written on the tags. Open to sensible offers on any of the items.