Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: What are you 2008 game used goals?

My goal for 08 was to get a trashed bat of soriano, vlad, posada, and manny. I picked up "THE" soriano bat from 06 that is graded 9.5 by psa and beat to death so that checks 1 off the list.

Also my secondary goal is to get game used shoes from either dwight howard or deron williams.

This year I would like to add on to my Reds collection. Just picked up my first Adam Dunn bat so that is one of my list early. Next big goal is a Reds jersey from a more recent player that spent a few years with the team.

My final goal is to sell off a few more of my autograph items so I can put that towards game used items (hint hint check out the autograph boards for a deal)
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Mine is to pick up 1 or both of the following:

- A 1984-85 Mattingly M110 or T141 bat
    - A 1986-89 LVS model 1728 (his rarest model)

Well, a guy can dream. We'll see what happens. If you see a post with the headlines, "My Wife Just Kicked Me Out of the House", then you know I found them.

Mike

This year I am hoping to be able to pick up a somewhat reasonably priced Jimmy Rollins jersey and a Chris Speier jersey too. I am also hoping to get game used items of some of the obscure MLB & NFL players that are from my hometown.

A Willie Stargell jersey is tops on my wish list with WISH being the operative word at this point in time.

Mine was to acquire a 44.5 gram 10k gold 1990 National Championship football ring, which was the last year we won (which i finally came up with the $1,000 I needed on Saturday and bought it from the man) and #2 I am trying to get the basketball jerseys of the starting 5 players from 2005-2006 when we upset #11 Wisconsin during our 1st real season in Division 1 (I am still working the equipment manager on this one). Heres a pic of my new ring. What do you think????
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

BUYING

1) Finish paying for a Jeff Bagwell game used 2003 Home Pinstripe Jersey. I still owe the seller some serious cash.

2) Get my hands on some Jeff Bagwell turf cleats from the mid-1990s.

3) Get a Bagwell batting helmet and fielder's glove.

4) Get Bagwell batting gloves with a hard shield. I have a pair with a soft protective shield, but I really want some with the actual hard protective shell that Jeff Bagwell actually used.

5) If I have any money to spare, I would like some Lance Berkman stuff, like a game used hat and batting gloves.

SELLING
    --

1) Dump my Hunter Pence bat. After he was quite rude when I met him, I would be more than happy should anyone want to take it off my hands. It's a D-Bat AA gamer that he used in the SAL in 2006. I'd want $650 for it. If you are interested, please contact lazukor@gmail.com. The price is negotiable.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I'm pretty much focusing on trying not to go bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpahoo View Post
    I'm pretty much focusing on trying not to go bankrupt.
    Ditto that!!

1) Create a display
    2) Create an inventory list for my collection
    3) Learn information about game used bats and game used jersey
    4) Determine what items in my collection i can use for trade and what items are untouchables.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.