Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Just bought a Jose Guillen game worn signed belt...Did I bid too high?...

Yeah, exactly what sfgiants452 said.

How about shoe laces? It's in the belt family. Just kidding. I do remember some pitcher's belt being auctioned off a while ago with a sharpened belt buckle which explained his above average pitch variety. Sorry about being closed minded.

All you have to do is just buy a pair of game worn cleats and the laces come free! lol

Banned

Ok, here will be a good test to see the value of your belt.

Darren Daulton is auctioning off two of his game used, autographed belts at the end of the month. Here are the links so you can follow their progress:

http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/...tem=6601733740

http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/...tem=6601733745

I got the belt today and I think it's well worth the money I spent. The autograph is so perfect plus there is so much use in it and there's tons of left-over dirt on it.

Congrats on the belt. We bought all of Jose's HR bats for 2005 and his only "away" cap and his first glove and jersey and they were all amazing too. Jose wrote great inscriptions on each item.

Most people say that Minor League players are great signers, but I would have to say that every Nationals player has been great signers and as approachable as any Minor League player. I am sure this will get some jokes that they play like Minor Leaguers too (lol). It has been a joy seeing these guys coming from Montreal with really no egos. They appreciate now playing in front of over 30,000 each game in Washington.

Andrew
    info@AllstarsPlus.com