Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: USFL Game Used Jerseys & Helmets

I have a game worn Jacksonville Bulls home maroon, large mesh if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by buccaneerwillie View Post
    I have a GW Green Federals mesh jersey, #69 Patton...about a 50 or 52, if I remember correctly. I also have a white #17 Houston Gamblers jersey...don't believe it is a gamer, but have to believe it was team issued. It was given to me by my ex-brother in law, who worked for the moving company that relocated the Gamblers to (?). He told me that when they were done, they pulled out a box full of jerseys, and they took what they wanted...
    Let me know if you are interested...I've had them both for years, and haven't done anything with them. I would rather someone get some enjoyment out of them. Thanks!

Brian

willie.wilkens@gmail.com
    Houston Gamblers jersey has been sold...still have the Federals jersey available...
    Thanks!

Brian

I am new to the site but collect gu usfl helmets. I have a a couple doubles that I am looking to trade along with a few NFL players association gu helmets from the game the players association that was put on during the 1982 nfl players strike. The double usfl helmets I have is a gu sean landeta Philly/baltimore stars and a additional gu stars. Let me know if anyone might be intersted. Jim Schmus

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by USFLRemembered View Post
    Looking to acquire USFL Game Used Items any & all teams & seasons
    I have a team-issued Generals for $100.00 plus postage. The nameplate is interesting because there appears to be a name on the inside of the nameplate so I think what the Generals did was, they flipped the nameplate inside out and applied CARINO.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I have a few USFL GU helmets in doubles that I am willing to trade for jerseys and/or helmets that I need. Jim Schmus

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    I have a team-issued Generals for $100.00 plus postage. The nameplate is interesting because there appears to be a name on the inside of the nameplate so I think what the Generals did was, they flipped the nameplate inside out and applied CARINO.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    By any chance, do you still have this jersey?

Jim,

Do you have any interest in my Stars Sean Landeta helmet. I am selling a few pieces form my collection, including my Stars Championship Game jerseys. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by jschmus View Post
    Jim,

Do you have any interest in my Stars Sean Landeta helmet. I am selling a few pieces form my collection, including my Stars Championship Game jerseys. Let me know.
    Thanks but I only collect Generals stuff, if you have any, I would certainly be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim65 View Post
    Thanks but I only collect Generals stuff, if you have any, I would certainly be interested.
    I have several Generals jerseys available. Contact me gixc@verizon.net if interested.

Mark Hayne

Quote Originally Posted by G1X View Post
    I have several Generals jerseys available. Contact me gixc@verizon.net if interested.

Mark Hayne
    E-mail sent