Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: USFL Game Used Jerseys & Helmets

I have a GW Green Federals mesh jersey, #69 Patton...about a 50 or 52, if I remember correctly. I also have a white #17 Houston Gamblers jersey...don't believe it is a gamer, but have to believe it was team issued. It was given to me by my ex-brother in law, who worked for the moving company that relocated the Gamblers to (?). He told me that when they were done, they pulled out a box full of jerseys, and they took what they wanted...
    Let me know if you are interested...I've had them both for years, and haven't done anything with them. I would rather someone get some enjoyment out of them. Thanks!

Brian

willie.wilkens@gmail.com

Email sent on the Gamblers jersey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Quote Originally Posted by buccaneerwillie View Post
    I have a GW Green Federals mesh jersey, #69 Patton...about a 50 or 52, if I remember correctly. I also have a white #17 Houston Gamblers jersey...don't believe it is a gamer, but have to believe it was team issued. It was given to me by my ex-brother in law, who worked for the moving company that relocated the Gamblers to (?). He told me that when they were done, they pulled out a box full of jerseys, and they took what they wanted...
    Let me know if you are interested...I've had them both for years, and haven't done anything with them. I would rather someone get some enjoyment out of them. Thanks!

Brian

willie.wilkens@gmail.com
    Houston Gamblers jersey has been sold...still have the Federals jersey available...
    Thanks!

Brian

I am new to the site but collect gu usfl helmets. I have a a couple doubles that I am looking to trade along with a few NFL players association gu helmets from the game the players association that was put on during the 1982 nfl players strike. The double usfl helmets I have is a gu sean landeta Philly/baltimore stars and a additional gu stars. Let me know if anyone might be intersted. Jim Schmus