Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Ebay Boycott Starts Today - Join In

Whoa, this is getting way bizarre!

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Sammy nooooooooo this is your life your the one who is whining none of us are complaining.

I am sure some, if not most, of us would be involved with a REAL boycott that was going to make some progress.

But basically making a pretend boycott that NO ONE WILL HEAR - WILL GET YOU NOTHING.

ITS LIKE YOUR TRYING TO SHOVEL SNOW UPHILL AND IT KEEPS FALLING BACK DOWN AND YOU THINK YOUR DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE BECAUSE YOUR SHOVELING.

IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO MAKE HEADWAY GET A PLOW TO PUSH THE SNOW TO THE SIDE INSTEAD OF JUST PUSHING IT IN FRONT OF YOU TO JUST WATCH IT ROLL BACK DOWN.
    This boycot was not orchestrated by Sammy. A lot of folks around the country are involved with this protest. If eBay changes their feedback stance; then this protest worked. EBay is a borderline dictatorship. But, I've got some cool stuff off of their site, and there is no viable alternative.
    As for the snow shovel comparison: I've lived in Florida and Southern California since 1985. Look at me...I beat the system!

Betcha' you can buy snow shovels........

ON EBAY!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    This boycot was not orchestrated by Sammy. A lot of folks around the country are involved with this protest. If eBay changes their feedback stance; then this protest worked. EBay is a borderline dictatorship. But, I've got some cool stuff off of their site, and there is no viable alternative.
    As for the snow shovel comparison: I've lived in Florida and Southern California since 1985. Look at me...I beat the system!
    Bothteams as I stated in a previous post I understand sammy himself did not organize this protest. My point is thisIf your gonna try to make an impact make on that is going to be noticeable and organize it so it is noticeable. What they are doing who ever gets involved with this unorganized boycoot will go unnoticed I am not saying this to be negative I am saying this cuz it is a business fact.

Here is my point - Let's say 1000 people do this boycott over a weekspan Ebay will lose a minimum of $200 / .20 cents per listing - that breaks down too about $28 dollars a day.

This is a company that makes around 7 million per day

Do you really think there going to, not even care, but even notice a $28 dollar difference per day?????

Here is maybe a better example instead of he snow shovel one lol lol

If you own a pizza shop and your normal earnings are $833 a week and this one week you made $832.99 - is it even really going to register to you that a very small group of people protested and caused you to lose a penny????