Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whos going to Spring Training?

I go every year in Arizona i love getting broken bats, i'm just wondering how many of you go and get autos, bats, etc.

Re: Whos going to Spring Training?

I'm going to 4 Houston Astros spring training games this year.

Taking my daughter for our annual trip to Mesa and Scottsdale to see my Cubbies and Giants 3/13-3/16. Best time of the year!

Going for the first time from March 6-9 to Tempe for Angels Spring Training. I can't wait.

Dave Z

Quote Originally Posted by davetiki View Post
    Going for the first time from March 6-9 to Tempe for Angels Spring Training. I can't wait.

Dave Z
    Hey there Dave, it is my plan to take my son to Angels spring training on March 9 (my B-Day) and March 10. We are leaving SoCal that Saturday after his final basketball game. We are devout Angels fans but I only collect NY Jets, my true passion, so it is just a trip to watch our boys and eat lots of hot dogs!

I'm trying to save some money to get out to AZ to see the Cubs.

We will be in Florida at some Nationals games from March 9th to the 12th.

Andrew

Banned

I'm going in a few weeks and can't wait!!!! It's my third year in a row and 5th overall. I'm going to watch the A's and DBacks and Cubbies! I'm actually getting ready to move out to the desert too which I'm more than pumped about....sooooooo many hot women down there!!

I have many fond memories of collecting autographs as a kid, at spring training in Florida. Grown men asked for and sold autographs back then, but it's not like today. I haven't been to a Spring Training game in 15 years, so I'm sure things have changed. The weather in Florida during March is the best possible. A great time should be had by all!
    I've never been to Arizona....but I kinda like the D-Backs....

This photo is From 1956 (or 1955) in Arizona, Cubs vs. Orioles. Notice the crowd. No Team caps, logo shirts, jerseys, nothing. Ever see the movie, "Safe at Home"? In Ft. Lauderdale, where the kid falls asleep draped in Maris and Mantle flannels? That's a $400,000 dollar nap.

I'm going to Fort Myers to see the Twins play during the third week of March. Hopefully they have a good St. Patrick's Day uniform ready to go. I'll probably Bat Boy a few games while I'm down there too. Who says you can't work while you're on spring break :-)
    Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys