Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bagbig
    • Feb 2006

Craig Biggio bats

I was wondering if anybody has any knowledge regarding Craig Biggio game used Louisville Slugger's WITHOUT a model number above his name. I am being offered a Biggio bat, it has all the correct characteristics, but it does NOT have a model number above his name, it just has "Geniune". The bat has the Major League Baseball symbol to the left of his name, so it is from 1999-2001. Any information would really help, thanks.
  • astros*bats
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Craig Biggio bats

Please check out this thread:

LVS bats with no model number were usually just game model bats made for autograph signings and such.

-AJ

Comment

• eGameUsed
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

Here is a photo from the cover of a Bill James' STATS publication showing a pic of Biggio using one of these bats.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Chris Boyd
      ccboyd@houston.rr.com
      www.eGameUsed.com
      713-385-1155
      Attached Files

Comment

• bagbig
        • Feb 2006

Thanks alot Chris, I certainly appreciate your help....and the timeliness!!!! Very helpful!!!!

Comment

• bagbig
          • Feb 2006

One more question regarding Biggio bats- Are there any real gamers post 1995 that do NOT have tape??

Comment

• eGameUsed
            Banned
            • Jan 2006

BagBig,

I have seen a few, but most Post 94/95 bats have tape. The ones I have seen were usually tape removed or used by other players. If you pick one up, send me some pics and I will give you my opinion. I have over 20 Biggio bats in my collection and photos of about 200 different ones in my library, so I am sure I can help you out.

Comment

Working...