This is probably in my top 3 favorite game used items that I own, and it was a steal in my book. I saw these Torii Hunter 06 game used cleats going off at 3 am one night and I didnt think I would be able to afford them. I stayed up but the price never did go any higher! I do believe with shipping I ended up getting these for $75. I also photomatched them to the game the guy said he got them from.

I also got these shoes at a steal of a price. I met a guy on Ebay after I bought some shoes from him. He offered me Shaun Livingston game used shoes for 35 and I decided to buy them. I bought a red, white, and blue pair from him.......or so I thought. He ended up sending me the pair below and I was MAD!!!! I didnt like that pair, until I photo matched them as 06 playoff shoes. That was the only time he ever wore this style, and I even matched them down to the marks on the shoes. I bought the photo from Getty, blew it up and had Shaun sign the photo. I plan on getting the photo and shoes framed together.