Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Show us your ebay steals!!!

Sylbry... The post by Howard was clearly derogatory and he did have an agenda based on it's tone. If anyone needs to explain to you why his post was of this nature, then clearly you just do not get it. Questioning an item is fine, but I was taken back as well by the tone of it. It was not nice and could have been phrased in a much better manner. I was hoping that this would drop, but your continual defence of him is just getting tired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
    Sylbry... The post by Howard was clearly derogatory and he did have an agenda based on it's tone. If anyone needs to explain to you why his post was of this nature, then clearly you just do not get it. Questioning an item is fine, but I was taken back as well by the tone of it. It was not nice and could have been phrased in a much better manner. I was hoping that this would drop, but your continual defence of him is just getting tired.
    Thank You this is the last time I will post about this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
    I did not read anything derogatory about Howard's first post. Guess I have better things to do than try to read intent of a post.

How on earth is my "continual defence" of Howard getting tired? I have not defended him. Howard can speak for himself. I CLEARLY stated I had the same question as Howard.
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.