Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for an open locker display

any idea where to get one I want full size locker as a display case like they have at the HOF's I googled every way I could and found nothing but shadow boxes

Re: looking for an open locker display

I agree, anyone with ideas or pictures they want to share. I am getting close to creating something and would like any tips possible.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Count me in, I dont have one but would be interested in purchasing one if somebody found them or came up with a plan. Maybe if we got enough people together we could get a company (or individual) to consider making them for us.

hey guy's they got some vintage wood locker's on craig's listunder "general" if your in the charlotte area. from an old local sport's club.

You might want to look at
    http://lockers.com/
    I only know about this because we got our mailbox from them!
    They're not cheap, but they have many styles to choose from.
    (Or, considering what they cost, you just find a local guy to build one!)

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

Any other unique displays or set ups?
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

I would go to a custom framing shop that makes shadow boxes, after all a locker type display like you are talking about is in fact just a "giant" shadowbox, you can make it to your size specifications. It is not going to be inexpensive though.

Mark
    -----------------------
    Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
    Hike for Discovery Program
    "Hiking Towards Cures for Blood Cancers"
    http://www.active.com/donate/hfdnca04/hfdMDemers1

Salsbury Industries offers a complete line of metal lockers, steel lockers, plastic lockers, vented lockers, wood lockers and wire lockers in a wide range of colors and styles, so you are sure to find the perfect locker that suits your needs. Our lockers are used for a variety of applications such as employee lockers, school lockers, student lockers, restaurant lockers, day care lockers, pool lockers, gym lockers, club lockers, fire department lockers, police lockers, apartment lockers and home lockers. We also offer a complete line of accessories including wood locker benches, aluminum locker benches, locker bases, side panels and locks to complete your project. Whether you need these products for a business or a school, you can always rely on Salsbury Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by donaldjeo12 View Post
    Salsbury Industries offers a complete line of metal lockers, steel lockers, plastic lockers, vented lockers, wood lockers and wire lockers in a wide range of colors and styles, so you are sure to find the perfect locker that suits your needs. Our lockers are used for a variety of applications such as employee lockers, school lockers, student lockers, restaurant lockers, day care lockers, pool lockers, gym lockers, club lockers, fire department lockers, police lockers, apartment lockers and home lockers. We also offer a complete line of accessories including wood locker benches, aluminum locker benches, locker bases, side panels and locks to complete your project. Whether you need these products for a business or a school, you can always rely on Salsbury Industries.
    Ohhh.. Btw thanks for your posting...

metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.