Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jerseys from Mr.3000 movie?

Saw a bit of the Bernie Mac movie Mr.3000 tonight & wanted to ask if anyone here has seen any of the Brewers (or other) jerseys worn in the movie up for sale/auction in recent years?

Also, anyone have experience aquiring jerseys from movie or tv productions? I'm guessing it is all handled by the wardrobe dept's & perhaps some of it goes up for auction.. Anyone have any insight?

SCS

Re: Jerseys from Mr.3000 movie?

I was watching this movie just a few weeks ago and was wondering the same thing. I'd love to have Bernie Mac's jersey from the movie.

I have seen several jerseys from The Benchwarmers, the remake of The Longest Yard, Friday Night Lights, and a handful from The Natural. They do some around once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    I have seen several jerseys from The Benchwarmers, the remake of The Longest Yard, Friday Night Lights, and a handful from The Natural. They do some around once in a while.
    I have on of the prison jumpsuits from the longest yard coming!

I recall that right around the time of the release of Mr. 3000, many of the props were auctioned on e-bay. So they are around.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

If you are interested in movie worn items please feel free to email me and I may be able to help you.
    Larry Pelliccioni
    llpell@wowway.com