Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Players you dislike!

I don't know if anyone has ever posted this topic but who are the players you dislike in the game of baseball and for what reason. Me myself I dislike Joey Gathright because of the game where he ended Bobby Jenks Consecutive out Streak. Leaving him tied with Jim Barr which was the worst day of my life, enough of my story lets hear your's.

Re: Players you dislike!

i hate vladimere guerro and nick swisher. i might like swisher more since he has moved out of the AL West. guerrero beats the heck out of my rangers everytime they play.

Ulf Samuelsson since he was a punk and helped end Cam Neely's career and I also can't stand Claude Lemiuex.

Let's see...

Luke Scott, Sometimes Jeff Kent (but not always), Carlos Zambrano (wish the Cards had him) and Barry B.

Strangely enough, Rickey Henderson (Mr. Ego) was one of my favorites. I dislike Bonds for the same reasons I liked Rickey - steroids has nothing to do with it. Just a slight variance in attitude.

Retired players include: Kevin Brown, Jeff Brantley, Rob Dibble and Frank Viola - all pitchers.

Dave
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is a great topic. There are so many ballplayers to dislike for various reasons.

1) Barry Bonds - The name speaks for itself. Lying, roids, arrogance, clubhouse cancer, etc.

2) Jay Buhner - He always would strike out with RISP back when I was growing up in Seattle. Plus, he always had the nastiest wad of chewing tobacco - just nauseating. Plus, I've heard from waiters at a particular restaurant that he's not very fan-friendly - even to children.

3) Lance Berkman - I love him on-the-field, but his personality annoys the living heck out of me. He jokes about faking injuries, and just doesn't have what it takes to be a clubhouse leader. Plus, if he were more in shape, he could be one of the best players in the NL. Worst of all his political/religious views are scary IMHO.

4) Albert Pujols - think NLCS. Think my Astros. Nuff said.

5) Ken Griffey, Jr. - He's better now that he's matured, but was such a whiner when he was with Seattle. Hustle out a grounder to short, would you, Junior? Could have been the best all-time if he would have been more disciplined and shown a better work ethic. If I'd have had his talent, I would have really used it.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Any player who ignores and/or displays a negative attitude towards fans.

Lance Berkman
    Albert Pujols
    Jeff Kent
    Roy Oswalt

Fellow Reds fans will know why
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Barry Bonds and Manny Ramirez, hands down winners

I despise pretty much any player with this on his jersey....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

toby harrah traded for buddy bell

john elway...i live in cleveland. side note john elway and bernie kosar both own arena football teams now and they are playing each other soon.

take care
    john