X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

Re: Steiner-Yankees-Ebay

JerseyDave I apologize i thought you might have an idea about the items you sell, which you said you have no clue about the items you sell and that you put all your faith into Steiner

I apologize for thinking you have a better understanding then me of this hobby guess i was wrong.

I will give you an example of what i mean, maybe this will help you where i am coming from.

If you go to a car dealership and there is something on the car you never seen before you ask the salesmen "why is that there or why did the company put that there" the response you would normally get back would either be the answer to your question or the salesperson would say let me ask the builders of the car to give you a better answer

If you were the salesperson and I asked you the same question your answer to me would be "I have no idea i didn't build it, go ask the guy who built it"
    Do you see my point!!!! I am asking you cuz your the salesperson.

I am not trying to argue with you I am just making a point thats all.
    I would be more then glad to further this conversation over the phone, email me your number suave1477@yahoo.com

Comment

• www.jerseydave.com

Re: Steiner-Yankees-Ebay

Originally posted by suave1477
      JerseyDave I apologize i thought you might have an idea about the items you sell, which you said you have no clue about the items you sell and that you put all your faith into Steiner

I apologize for thinking you have a better understanding then me of this hobby guess i was wrong.

(I have alot of knowledge but I for one know that I do not know everything about every set of jerseys made by every team. I also make sure I have a TRUST factor.)

I will give you an example of what i mean, maybe this will help you where i am coming from.

If you go to a car dealership and there is something on the car you never seen before you ask the salesmen "why is that there or why did the company put that there" the response you would normally get back would either be the answer to your question or the salesperson would say let me ask the builders of the car to give you a better answer

If you were the salesperson and I asked you the same question your answer to me would be "I have no idea i didn't build it, go ask the guy who built it"
      Do you see my point!!!! I am asking you cuz your the salesperson.

I am not trying to argue with you I am just making a point thats all.
      I would be more then glad to further this conversation over the phone, email me your number suave1477@yahoo.com
      And your point is 2 fold... Your asking me and I gave you my answer. When doing homework, you need to ask EVERYONE involved..and yes I did put my faith in Steiner... why would I not, they have the contract with the Yankees. Your asking a salesperson about different tagging options.. did you see me say I have seen every jersey tagged in the 1998 season? So why would you ask me when you have a contact that has the ability to see/look at/touch alot more jerseys from the 1998 season? Now when I come on here and say I know everything about every jersey.. I can understand your point... the thing is, you'll never see it. I say it all the time.. I learn something new everyday. So to sit here and try to discredit me about my ability is ridiculous.

As for my #.. 682-556-9897 same as the info posted on my site..

www.jerseydave.com

Comment

Working...