Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Steiner-Yankees-Ebay

How can Steiner claim to be the #1 SOURCE for Yankees Memorabillia and be undercut on Ebay by sellers with NO RESERVE auctions for GAME USED & ISSUE items,.......the Math just doesn't add up.

How do you feel about your Yankee's jersey's today than when you bought your first directly from Steiner. I know i won't be buying anymore.

Larry

Re: Steiner-Yankees-Ebay

Everything that shows up on Ebay is from either their own auctions, or from that Grey Flannel auction. A lot of stuff goes relatively cheap on these auctions. Thats the only place I'll buy something from Steiner. I never pay their wesite prices.

Banned

LARRY, I sell steiner items, I sell them on ebay for a fraction of there cost. I will tell you this much I can do it becuz i have a connection, but I am limited to items I can get my hands on. Just to give you an example I highly doubt you would be able to get a Tino Martinez Yankees game used bat from someone unless someone is looking to get rid of theres. Otherwise Steiner will sell that one for top dollar since there is not may out there. Also keep in mind anything from 2005 on game used yankees, you will have to get from steiner since he has the exclusive contact to them starting in 2005

suave, can you get a paul o'neill game used bat for a fraction of their 2000 asking price? i've been looking for one, but they usually sell for a lot less than steiner when their on the open market. i've been in their yankees cage. they have several o'neill bats.

Banned

Hello Bulbus, I can get it for you at most likely a better price but for an item like that it would not probably be a huge difference. If are still interested please let me know and I can find out for you?
    Thank you.

Mr. Suave, if you have any Jersey's for sale or trade, and want to cut to the chase, instead of Ebay. LMK.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

Thanks,

Larry

suave, they would need to come off that 2000 by alot for me to consider it. o'neill bats usually go for around 500. jt has a world series bat for 2500. thanks anyway. i'll let you know if i see anything else they have that i want.

on a side note, i know a guy that has some strawberry game used mizuno cleats. from 1996, both autographed in silver. he got them directly from the yankees. would you be interested? about how much would you be willing to pay? i could email pictures. he has a strawberry g/u rookie jersey and cleats too, but they belong to his son, and he doesnt know if he wants to sell. you can email me directly at donnie23fan@yahoo.com.

I asked a question, and now i'm getting harassing emails from a Ebayer who calls himself MASauction.

Mitchell Auction, if you have something to say, say it here. What's the alias you hide under.

regards,
    Larry

Masauction is Mitch Schumacher out of Wisconsin. I believe he was also involved in the Fed investigation when North Shore Auctions was busted for selling fake "worn" memorabilia back in the 90s, if my memory services me correct.

Anybody out there remember the story?

Adam

Banned

Well this person got his items from the big grey flannel / steiner auction a couple of months ago so his stuff is real. All the items he is selling was in a lot i was going to bid on in that auction so he must have won that lot and hes breaking it apart and selling it for more on ebay.