Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this sucks?!

Hybrid View

this sucks?!

typical ebay sellers! i recently bought a bat that when received was not as described. upon reaching the seller, they told me that they were not aware of the damage, but would refund my money minus 10%!

i have to sent it back which is going to cost me because shipping is not free, and they want to stiff me on that too.

they made that mistake of not disclosing the info and now want me to pay for it! what a deadbeat! i will never deal with them again!

Re: this sucks?!

Can you please post the ebay link?

Rudy

Banned

File a complain with paypal you will get a full refund and shipping. But you would have to pay to return it.

you have dispute rights on your credit card if you used one , even if used through paypal .....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by momen55 View Post
    typical ebay sellers! i recently bought a bat that when received was not as described. upon reaching the seller, they told me that they were not aware of the damage, but would refund my money minus 10%!

i have to sent it back which is going to cost me because shipping is not free, and they want to stiff me on that too.

they made that mistake of not disclosing the info and now want me to pay for it! what a deadbeat! i will never deal with them again!
    I would have to say your non-typical ebay seller , I rarely have any issues with ebay...............
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

the seller is 877redsox9. this my email:
    i received the bat today but nowhere in the description does it say it has "deadwood on the barrel". i am not very happy about the fact that this info was not disclosed in the auction. if i knew it was like this i would not have bid on it. if you do not know what that is i can email you a pic of what i am talking about.
    can i get a full refund on it, being now that i have to pay to send it back? thanks.
    his response:
    hi,
    i do not recall dead wood on that bat. i recall some grain seperation from use. please return the bat and i will refund the sum of $24.38, less a $10% service fee of $2.43 for a total refund of $21.95! you will not get shipping refunded. please make sure the bat is packaged safely and securly as it was when you received it, please use priority mail with signature confirmation, as this is required by paypal if you wish to open a dispute. i will sell it to the nice young man who politely asked about it.

ron.
    my response:
    ron;
    it is the same thing. in which case, that is not disclosed anywhere in the item description. i can't ship it back for free so i am not going to be out of shipping twice? it is a mistake on your part for not describing the item correctly and now i have to pay for it? and you want an additional 10% too? that is not ligit.
    his:
    hi,
    we do not refund shipping! that is the way it is. if you do not like it, file a paypal complaint. of course, they do not require me to refund shipping either. so, you can either file a complaint with paypal, ship the item back, with signature confirmation, as they will require you to do-- as i have just gone through the process, and pay the 8.90 plus $2.10 for the signature confirmation for a total of $11. i will wave the restocking fee. you will be getting back the $24.38. since you are spending $11 on sending it back, you will be netting $13.38. if this is not to your liking, tough!!! file the complaint!!! i have never seen anyone be as much of a pain in the ass as you are being over a $25 bat!!! my god, loosen the purse strings and live a little! or, go ahead, file a complaint, and enjoy the early bird special with the $13.38 you will get out of it! at this point, i do not care. i am blocking you from my next bat listings as your business is not worth the pain in the ass that you will surely be! we got that bat out to you in a blizzard because you were a grumpy asshole when my wife simply asked you a question! now you are being a dick about a frickin 25$ bat??? go fuck yourself!

ron.
    what a moron. i don't have time to deal with people like this.

Banned

wow....that's crazy!

I second the crazy comment... I have never seen anything like that.

I have dealt with some real winners on ebay, who have been nothing short of irate at the most minute things, but that is just over the edge.

I think that guy could use a beer.
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Wow, that guy needs to take some Prozac. I would send a copy of that email to ebay as it is hostile and profanity laced. They may boot him off for it because I have seen it done before. Then you would get the last laugh.

He tells you it is only a $25 bat then what is his problem..I believe he is wrong also about paypal whenever I have had a problem I have always got a full refund.But I would report him to ebay the language is uncalled for.Good Luck