X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camarokids
    • Jun 2006

Re: "FOR SALE" Section ???

Originally posted by 3arod13
    I'll end this. Getting a little too ridiculous now.
    Hi Tony,

You misspoke the truth and George called you out on it and you still denied it.

Call what you want , you still used the service .

No hard feelings , just noting my observations .
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• camarokids
      • Jun 2006

I also just want to say thanks to GUU for allowing to sell some items on the "for sale section" . It helped me pay for some of my new bats I just got......

Good luck with the auction....
      Thank you,
      David

This is my email address here!
      dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by camarokids
        Hi Tony,

You misspoke the truth and George called you out on it and you still denied it.

Call what you want , you still used the service .

No hard feelings , just noting my observations .
        Agree. I did forget I listed the Cano glove. Stand corrected.

The main purpose of my comment was to be nothing but positive. Yet, some enjoyed finding and picking out a negative and blasting with both guns. Give me a break.
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• josports
          Banned
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by 3arod13
          Hey, no need to aplogize. This is America, isn't it? Freedom of speech, correct?

The only negative in this thread were from those who felt the need to chime in and come down on those who asked legit questions and added legit comments, which were in no way were intended to hurt anyone, or directed at anyone.

There are many different opinions on this matter, and I think everyone has the right to voice them.

Many comments
          That's right it is America. But watch if GUU starts charging to list items and charges for items sold on the For Sale column. This site will be crusified for charging a minimual fee on the dollars that are made everyday by these forum members. We have already heard this. I guess we will have to sit back and see exactly what comes about this new model?

Comment

• AWA85
            • Jan 2008

Many people keep mentioning the start up of fees or other things to GUU on sales or listings. Is this in the plans?
            Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• mchmaj
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by josports
              You want see to many 2001 McNabb Game Worn/Issued jersey issues. if you have to pay for the listing and the site regulates it I promise.
              josports,
              what do you mean by "you want see to many mcnabb game worn/issued jersey issues ??
              let me know
              thanks
              marcus

Comment

• markfd
                • Jul 2006

I am glad I found this thread, I was wondering where the "For Sale" Section went. I do not recall too many "high end" items being posted in the "For Sasle" section so I agree that it would likely not decrease the auction thread's traffic. I am pretty new to this site and was hopefulto both buy and sell here rather than EBAY. Oh well, maybe it will come back after the auction????

Mark
                -----------------------
                Collecting Washington Nationals and New York Yankees Game Used
                ------------------------
                Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
                Hike for Discovery Program
                "Hiking Towards Cures for Blood Cancers"

Comment

• josports
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2005

What I mean by the McNabb issue is the fact there was a McNabb posted for sale on the site and on ebay. Title stated Game Used and description stated my not be game used. Original sale price was around 3k in which with that sale price and title seller was trying to sell it as game used even though it was or may have been issued. This type of title-description would not work if GUU had a For Sale model that is more regulated in the since that if they wanted to do a ebay type listing fees etc. they probably would have contacted the seller or pulled the item. The last thing GUU would want is any type of transaction(s) that would hurt their name, like the questionable stuff you see in other auctions or ebay. They have a McNabb with player paperwork and wear in their up coming auction. We will have to see exactly what GUU will come up with if anything for the For Sale section. It is obviously a useful tool.

Comment

Working...