Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: April pick-ups

Re: April pick-ups

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Here's the photos I matched up from the number 24 written on the end of knob and top of bat, when I turn the bat and align the centerbrand and the MLB/Maple leaf logo stamped on back barrel, the number 24 aligns perfectly. Photos are from a game vs the Devil Rays in late August 2007. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks, Bobby
    Nice investigation.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Erick Aybar - 2005 SAM Bat
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Banned

Well I finally found a photomatch for the jersey and here it is
    A 1990 Ella Wiliams Harlem Globetrotters jersey.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    Well I finally found a photomatch for the jersey and here it is
    A 1990 Ella Wiliams Harlem Globetrotters jersey.
    How did you determnine that this is a "photo matched" jersey? Possibly a style match, but photo match?

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Banned

Im not sure if you notice the picture next to the jersey of Ella Williams and the other pictureI have of her from the 1990 Globetrotter Tour Program. Hey thanks for answering my other questions.

Banned

[quote=platinum1;78586]Im not sure if you notice the picture next to the jersey of Ella Williams and the other pictureI have of her from the 1990 Globetrotter Tour Program. Hey thanks for answering my other questions.

The jersey you have and that in the photo are the same STYLE; thus, a STYLE match. To make the claim that you have a PHOTO match, you must have some way to detrmine that your item (in this case the jersey) is the same as in the shot. Possibly a rip, tear, blemish, odd stitching, etc. At this point, how have you shown that your shirt is the same as the one in the photo? Unless I'm missing something, you have a STYLE match.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Banned

[quote=hblakewolf;78587]
    Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    Im not sure if you notice the picture next to the jersey of Ella Williams and the other pictureI have of her from the 1990 Globetrotter Tour Program. Hey thanks for answering my other questions.

The jersey you have and that in the photo are the same STYLE; thus, a STYLE match. To make the claim that you have a PHOTO match, you must have some way to detrmine that your item (in this case the jersey) is the same as in the shot. Possibly a rip, tear, blemish, odd stitching, etc. At this point, how have you shown that your shirt is the same as the one in the photo? Unless I'm missing something, you have a STYLE match.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net
    When you answer my questions the Ill answers your.

Just picked up a 2000 Manny Ramirez Game Used Akron Aeros jersey from a rehab stint during his last year with the Indians along with a team COA from the Aeros. Trying to find a photo and/or style match but Aeros pics are hard to find.

[quote=platinum1;78588]
    Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    When you answer my questions the Ill answers your.

uh oh, is this another spat in the making?

I'm interested to see how it is a photo match. I must be missing something. I see the style match but then again the photo is small and its hard to make out the details....

Jim

Banned

Just because I love you guys