Hi Everyone,

I'm generally a bat guy, but recently while searching ebay I ran a search for my hometown of Durand, WI (population less than 2000).

I found several of the usual items that I always see - post cards, old bar coasters, calendars, etc, but this time I actually found something that that encompassed what is probably my greatest passion - baseball.

For around $83 shipped and insured I was able to get an original of what is said to be a circa 1920 Durand High School baseball team photo. It measures 7"x9" and came in the frame shown.

For most people, they wouldn't give it a second look. For me, I was totally thrilled with finding it and am thinking about donating it to the Old Courthouse Museum back home.

Probably not as exciting as a lot of the other March pickups, but I know I've seen people's collections where they have pictures of early high school or town teams where the players are complete unknowns. Not only am I familiar with the town, but it's extremely likely that I know some of the great-grandchildren of the depicted players.