Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

NBA Auction All Star Jersey Exquisite613 Strikes Again

Exquisite613 won all the game used jersey. Took a day off from work to see if I could win one. When I saw him bidding I didnt bother. Anybody win anything?

Jojo

Re: NBA Auction All Star Jersey Exquisite613 Strikes Again

I am glad someone else feels my pain, so deflating to lose everything you bid on

If anyone is listening from Meigray is listening, this is not fun!

I was going to ask for next week off also for the Western Jeresy but it would be a waste of vacation time. I hope he doest bid on the retro jersey auction coming up because I want to win a couple of them. Its not because you won the auction but he let you have it.

Jojo

Atleast he left some of the skills jerseys for some other bidders. Has anyone ever went head to head with him and outbid him before? He must draw the line somewhere on how much he will bid. He has got have some kind of NBA game used jersey Museum going up with all the stuff he has won from these NBA.com Meigray auctions. I wonder if MeiGray gives him a discount on shipping or if Exquisite613 just flys in and picks them up himself from the MeiGray shop.

I think every item he placed a bid on he has won. Nobody is going to outbidded him. It would be cool to own a jersey from the all star game that is legit. Hopefully Meigray will get some next year.

Jojo

He never loses. Look him up on ebay, he collects thouse high end upper deck equisite cards. Some of those cards sell for more than a game jersey would cost. I dont want to sound like a sore loser but this sucks. I really think people have stopped bidding on nba.com because they know they will lose.

Hi WorldChamps,

Yes, we are listening. And I am always wondering if there are ways we can do something differently, to improve upon a level of commitment to collectors we think is tops in the field of game-worn jerseys.

May I ask you to respectfully consider what we have done to ensure fairness for all collectors:

1) Now that we have introduced NBAGAMEWORN.COM, we have many game-worn NBA jerseys available in stock for order and available for pre-order, where auctions are not involved.

2) For 11 years, we have taken non-binding requests from collectors and tried to fulfill these requests for NHL jerseys. We offer the same concept with NBA items. If there is something you are looking for, please ask, and we will try to offer it to you, with no obligation on your part to purchase if we do offer you the item.

3) Can we ensure that an item will be offered for retail sale instead of auction? No. But I think many of you who have dealt with us will attest to the fact that we try to fairly deal with our entire customer base.

4) We offer nobody special favors, shipping discounts, or anything else when one wins an auction.

5) Exquisite613 has not won every auction in which he/she has bid. Exquisite613 was outbid on two of the top seven most expensive items in last night's auction. This information is public, and you can confirm this by viewing the bidding history at NBA Auctions ... by going to Recently Sold Items.

I am eager to discuss any ideas you might have, because we want a level playing field for all collectors, and we want as many collectors as possible to enjoy our new NBA & MGG Program.

We are proud to be able to say that finally, collectors have the opportunity to purchase legitimate game-worn basketball jerseys like the ones worn in the 2008 NBA All-Star Game ... not pro-cuts posing as gamers to unsuspecting collectors.

Thanks,

Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Texans View Post
    Exquisite613 won all the game used jersey. Took a day off from work to see if I could win one. When I saw him bidding I didnt bother. Anybody win anything?

Jojo
    Maybe Exquisite613 is only familiar with the NBA Game Worn / Meigray Auction Site....if it's LBJ you're interested in and want the Meigray COA, go for this one....

http://vintageauthentics.at.truition.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=92117228&prmenbr=57735959&a unbr=92463938

I just hope I can win the Rockets retro jersey auction. Thats all I really care about.

Jojo

why would you have to take a day off form work, if the auctions ended at 8pm central?