Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orioles Fanfest

Hybrid View

Orioles Fanfest

I will be at the Orioles fanfest and will getting there pretty early to get in line.I will be having a Red Quicksilver backpack on.I also wear Glasses so if you see me stop me and say hi.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting anyone from the Forum that will be there.

Geoff

Re: Orioles Fanfest

My plan is to go. How many people normally go to this event? Should you focus on getting autographs first or go to the jersey section first? How many jerseys do they normally have and what is the price range?

I am coming from the Lehigh Valley area in PA so there is a possibility I could cancel out (maybe even go to the Phillies game instead).

Geoff,

I'll definitely be there. I will be with my pops, uncle, and cousin. I have no idea what I'll have with me for identifying purposes, but I do plan on hitting the game used section as soon as I get in, and hope to buy a bunch. I will keep my eyes open for the red quicksilver back pack. Theres a picture of me up on one of the chat threads...I am with method man. Hope to see you there.

wade

I will look for you.I will be in the Room first also.

game used upstairs on the third level again?

In all the Orioles Fanfest was okay after all.I got there at 545 AM and was first in line.The Prices started out at $180.00 and was Lowered to $150.00.So I picked up a Jersey then.I also picked up then 3 Tejada Game Used Bats.Came back later in the Day and the prices were $100.00 for Game Used Jerseys.I waited a little while and around 245 pm they Lowered them for the Last time to $75.00 for Game Used Jerseys and $30.00 for Practice Jerseys.So I went and looked through the pile and Picked a few Game Used Jerseys and Practice Jerseys that I will be Putting up on EBAY soon.Let me know if interested in them.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Geoff

Chris if you are interested in Orioles Game Used items I have some that could be available.

geof631@yahoo.com

Bill it was also nice to meet you and talk to you at your booth.I will be in touch soon.

Thanks
    Geoff

Wade it was also nice to meet you and talk to you for a while.Did you end up with anything.

I called the Orioles today and asked that question.The guy I spoke with was not sure.I guess we will find that out in the Morning.