Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Braves Unis

New Braves Unis

It look like the Braves are sporting new Alternate Road jerseys....Blue jerseys with blue on white tackle twill....I give them the thumbs down....looks funny without the piping/braid around buttons and around the neck as well as sleeve ends...especially because the road grey pants still have the red and blue piping down the leg as well as around the belt loops etc....If they had the piping/braid ( like home, road and red alt) I think thye would be OK......any thoughts? What is the patch on sleeve?

Re: New Braves Unis

I like the new alternate caps......all navy with solid white "A" similar to the 1969 braves caps

I was just about to make a thread on this same topic. Why didn't the Braves make any announcement about this beforehand? At first I thought they were wearing BP jerseys. It looks weird on TV because it looks like the player is in black-and-white and everything else is in color.

Banned

Great looking jerseys!

An interesting and touching story about the BEACH sleeve patch that will be worn all season:

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/news/a...=.jsp&c_id=atl

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I like the jerseys. I'm wondering if they will only wear these for certain games, like opening day.

Nats better eat it up tonight, cause the Braves are gonna tax them all season long.

I liked seeing the new Braves jerseys as their walked from the dugout hanging their heads tonight after the loss to the Nats, hahaha

Pics?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

If they were going for average, I think they nailed it. Between the two alternates, the Sunday reds are much better looking. The new unis just look like BP shirts. And I still miss the arched nameplate fonts. Every style would look better if they went back to those. Also, they wore the helmets with the red brims last night. I don't get why they'd use solid blue hats but not solid blue helmets.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

I like the new look and I can't wait to get my hands on these jerseys in Nov. or December but I guess that I am going to have to wait.
    ham1963

I like them, but I would have liked them more if they had piping.