Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

1992 Dream Team Jerseys

I Have the entire 1992 Dream Team jerseys all authentic all autographed. I believe that they are game worn as well but my documentation does not state that they were. They are the white jerseys. These jerseys came originally from Magic Johnson and then to Marcus Allen. I am trying to determine a potential value for insurance purposes. Anyone that can point me in the right direction would be helpful

Re: 1992 Dream Team Jerseys

There is a big difference betwwen authentic jerseys and actual game worn jerseys. Can you post a few pictures including the tagging?

who is mickeyletson?

i want to see this collection......i am sure there are many as interested as myself.

^ Ditto!

P i c s ?????????

This post is more than a year old and it was thier only post, so im sure they are long gone now from this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyletson View Post
    I Have the entire 1992 Dream Team jerseys all authentic all autographed. I believe that they are game worn as well but my documentation does not state that they were. They are the white jerseys. These jerseys came originally from Magic Johnson and then to Marcus Allen. I am trying to determine a potential value for insurance purposes. Anyone that can point me in the right direction would be helpful