Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: nfl jerseys

nfl jerseys

i just picked up a bengals chris perry jersey i was wondering if any one has ever got a jersey with out made in berlin wi tags the jersey was shortend has 04-46 s in neck tag but this is the first game jersey i ever got with out tags on inside i hate the bengals but they have best looking jerseys in league in my opinion
    just wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen

Re: nfl jerseys

Yes I have got a couple Cowboys jerseys from the tent sale, and the ones that have custom heams, shortened, etc, usually are missing those tags.

that is what i figured all the jerseys i have are long so the tag is there and then i have some short ravens jerseys with tags i guess it is up to team also nike jerseys are they made in berlin wi i have two nike ravens 1999 i just picked up with out tags on inside and 2000 ravens nike with berlin wi

when do the teams have these tent sales? Do they have them during the nfl draft partys?

the ravens sell there jerseys ondraft day i first noticed them two years ago it was the end of the day they still had about 10 on the rack $50 a piece then last year i got there early and within 10 min all jerseys were sold on guy grabbed about 30 jerseys i got three see how it goes this year

I have quite a few jerseys missing that tagging due to being custom shortened.