Late Friday night I got an email from Signings Hotline about a show outside of Boston on Sunday. David Ortiz, Mike Lowell, Jim Rice, Fred Lynn, Dwight Evans, Bill Lee and Dick Williams were all to be there. My awesome wife knew how badly I wanted to go, so she gave me her blessing and sent me on my way. I had to drive almost 6 hours and I was sick with a cold, but still had a blast. I was able to get my David Ortiz game used bat signed, which is something I thought I would never be able to do. I know some don't like their game used items signed, but I think this looks great.

PMI was there with some incredible Josh Beckett and Mike Lowell game used items. I chatted with the guy (owner?) a bit, real nice guy. And I mentioned this forum to everyone I talked to.

I don't know if I was the only forum member there or not, but I would like to hear from anyone else who was at the Sure Shot Promotions signing in Brockton, MA. this weekend. Here are a couple of pics of Papi and my newly signed bat. Thanks for reading.