Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: saints pro shop

Re: saints pro shop

tim,
    email me your phone number- im working right across the street from the stadium. i'll stop by at lunch and see what they have. prices, if i remember correctly, started sat $399 so i wouldn't expect any bargains
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
    I'm actually in the market for a Will Smith jersey (I collect OSU alums), so if anyone is local to that area or are near the shop, please let me know what they are going for. I live in Ohio. I can't imagine that they would be that pricey and I would really like to pick one up. I'm going to try and call tomorrow anyway, but if they are getting a ton of grief from people screaming about the prices, they might not be too cordial about shipping me one...

Thanks,

Tim

J... Thanks for the response as it is much appreciated. You can e-mail me at tim_sandman@progressive.com. That would be fantastic if you could just check on a price for a Smith jersey. I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day. As it stands, you might be getting some more requests from other forum members as well. There is no line across my e-mail address, just an underscore between the "tim" and the "sandman"... I'll be at that address between 9:30 am and 6:15 pm eastern time tomorrow...

Thanks again,

Tim

Thanks to Jamie (jwasserman) - he actully just called me from the Saints team shop to let me know about the Will Smith jerseys. They had a bunch, but they all started at $500.00. Thanks again Jamie, it's much appreciated.

Tim

sorry to post this here but a member pm'd me this morning and they're not setup to receive pm's back for some reason

for adam l.

hey adam,
    i was actually just here on business and im flying out this morning so unfortunately i wont be able to make it back to the proshop. sorry about that!
    jamie

Jamie

Thanks for your help anyway!