Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: saints pro shop

saints pro shop

on the saints pro shop website they say they have game worn helmets and jerseys at there pro shop at the superdome i tried calling there number for customer service listed on website nobody has picked up any body know what they have in stock or a other number to call
    thanks

Banned

Re: saints pro shop

This is the phone# 504-592-0857 But they will not sell you anything over the phone.
    You have to show up at the store. They say there stuff starts around $1000

i finally got a hold of somebody i told them where to go when they told me the prices crazy i did not even ask about the helmet if jerseys are that expensive

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    i finally got a hold of somebody i told them where to go when they told me the prices crazy i did not even ask about the helmet if jerseys are that expensive
    So I wasnt crazy when I heard them

when she said they start at $1000 for no name players i cant imagine what star players cost they are crazy!

hey guys,
    im actually in new orleans this week and just came back from the pro shop. they dont have any helmets- just jerseys. deuce was going for $800, brees i think was $1250. theyre having a sale right now apparently. i didnt recognize the other names and no reggie bush stuff

i asked if they sold online and he said no- it was a trust thing. the guy was afraid of getting burned on a stolen card so im sure if you call him, you could convince him to work something out. the manager is named donny anderson- 504-592-0857 and he seemed like a very nice guys.

along with the jerseys he had listed, there was also the date it was used. it looks like they were going through a jersey a game.

I'm actually in the market for a Will Smith jersey (I collect OSU alums), so if anyone is local to that area or are near the shop, please let me know what they are going for. I live in Ohio. I can't imagine that they would be that pricey and I would really like to pick one up. I'm going to try and call tomorrow anyway, but if they are getting a ton of grief from people screaming about the prices, they might not be too cordial about shipping me one...

Thanks,

Tim

they said you have to come to the shop i explained to them im in maryland they said no shipping in person only yhey would not even give me a list of what they have good luck try calling after 12 that is when they answered for me

Thanks for the note and the info... Man that really stinks if they will not even verify what they have for sale. I guess that they figure not to even bother if they won't consider shipping... It sounds like it's a mess down there...

Quote Originally Posted by jwasserman View Post
    hey guys,
    im actually in new orleans this week and just came back from the pro shop. they dont have any helmets- just jerseys. deuce was going for $800, brees i think was $1250. theyre having a sale right now apparently. i didnt recognize the other names and no reggie bush stuff

i asked if they sold online and he said no- it was a trust thing. the guy was afraid of getting burned on a stolen card so im sure if you call him, you could convince him to work something out. the manager is named donny anderson- 504-592-0857 and he seemed like a very nice guys.

along with the jerseys he had listed, there was also the date it was used. it looks like they were going through a jersey a game.
    Could you please shoot me an e mail at swampy1220 at yahoo.com Would love to have you check on a jersey for me while you are down there, specifiacally a #19 Devery Henderson

Thanks

Matt