Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

1986 Mets Free Autograph Signing Tomorrow

HELLO FELLOW MEMBERS - In case anyone is interested some of the 1986 Mets will be signing for free tomorrow at shea stadium
    Here are the players

Howard Johnson
    Mookie Wilson
    Ron Darling
    Sid Fernandez
    Tim Tuefel

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

Re: 1986 Mets Free Autograph Signing Tomorrow

suave1477,what time is the signing? Did you get the Strawberry G/U Met jacket that adamh was selling? Let me know before I bring my DiMaggio baseballs to the pawn shop. Below is a photo available w/negative and rights from seller lexibell.-Robert

http://cgi.ebay.com/1990-Darryl-Stra...QQcmdZViewItem

Banned

Hey Swoboda, the signing is tomorrow at 9am.
    NOOOOOOO not the pawn shop lol lol
    Actually I would pick up the jacket from adamh, but right now I am trying to concentrate my finances in jerseys and bats - i do like the other items, but it is not financially wise for me to pic those up right now.
    Lexibell always sells negatives of strawberry I have already icked up a few from him, there are great i had a few blown up and i had Strawberry autograph them.
    That one you posted is really nice i saw it myself on ebay, i just dont like that its not at a straight angle

In regard to the Strawberry Giants uniform. This morning on ESPNClassics there was a show on Strawberry and Gooden. The point is,during the show they focused in on Strawberry wearing the Giants home uniform w/ MLB 100 anniversary patch good enough that if you could tape the show when rebroadcast it would be a good source for photo match I hope you eventually will do.

Banned

Hello Swoboda thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477
    HELLO FELLOW MEMBERS - In case anyone is interested some of the 1986 Mets will be signing for free tomorrow at shea stadium
    Here are the players

Howard Johnson
    Mookie Wilson
    Ron Darling
    Sid Fernandez
    Tim Tuefel

SEE YOU THERE!!!!
    I wish I had known earlier! I have some Sid Fernandez items that I would have like to get signed.

That being said, I'm trying to find out about tagging on a 1991 Fernandez Mets jersey. It's a Rawlings road grey and has a Rawlings tag inside the left front tail. Another sewn tag reads, "91R." Sid pitched for the Mets in 1991. Does anyone know what the "R" indicates? Thanks.

FYI

The event is being covered live on Ed Randall's Talkin' Baseball on WFAn here in New York. When I was listening he had a chat with Tim Teufel and then El Sid
    Eric