Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Problem With Meigray

Matthew,

I know this against natural law for New Yorkers, but I do root for both Giants and Jets (I do root only for the Mets and Rangers). I will admit that I turned over in 1997, after covering the Giants for the New York Daily News (I am a former sportswriter and found that the organization was full of sincere, genuine people). When I left the News, I began rooting for them.

I still love Gang Green, and pray for a Giants-Jets Super Bowl. What would I do? I have no idea. But please let me have such a problem.

All the best,
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by BarryMeisel View Post
    Matthew,

I know this against natural law for New Yorkers, but I do root for both Giants and Jets (I do root only for the Mets and Rangers). I will admit that I turned over in 1997, after covering the Giants for the New York Daily News (I am a former sportswriter and found that the organization was full of sincere, genuine people). When I left the News, I began rooting for them.

I still love Gang Green, and pray for a Giants-Jets Super Bowl. What would I do? I have no idea. But please let me have such a problem.

All the best,
    Barry
    Hahaha, many people turned over after the NY Jets 1996 season! Not me Barry, I stayed strong and look what I got - Doug Brien's two missed playoff FG's at Pittsburgh! Drop me a quick note if you get bored sometime Barry, I have a question or two for you and always enjoy a little Jets conversation.

Matthew
    nyjetsfan14@yahoo.com

Matthew,

Anytime, call me toll-free at MeiGray, 888-463-4472.

Thanks,
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by BarryMeisel View Post
    Anytime, call me toll-free at MeiGray, 888-463-4472.

Thanks,
    Barry
    I will add that I have tremendously enjoyed my conversations with Barry. I finally had the chance to meet him in person at the Super Bowl (GUU was set up at the NFL Experience and Barry was kind enough to come by and say hello) and I have also spoken with him on the phone on numerous occasions. I believe he genuinely has a similar passion as many here who hope to address the many problems in the hobby and I hope to have many more conversations with him in the future.

Sincerely,
    Chris

After reading these posts, I would just like to say that Barry Meisel and all of his staff are the best. I have made a number of purchases from him right when he first started Meigray and he is simply the best. When it comes to game worn equiptment, Meigray does their homework. You will never be disappointed. Go Rangers! George