I am starting a new thread here, because the last one got off the point. I was at the PCCE Forum with Lampson. For a while I thought I might be the only one to show up. I think that there were no more than 20 people who came in. Initially I was surprised at two things: Lou Lampson appeared older than the photos I had seen; second, he did not have horns or cloven hooves as I had been led to believe. I do not blame the moderator for asking the questions he did. Nobody should be expected to appear on a panel if he is going to be ambushed. The floor was opened up to questions, so those in attendance could take a shot. One question posed by the moderator was whether there was an item each of the panel members had examined which they wished they had another shot at examining because of a mistake made. I was disappointed in Mr. Lampson's response. He did not address any one item. He spoke about examining many articles and not being able to spend the time he may have needed on them, but "time is money." Rex