Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan14 View Post
Being longtime Angels fans but yet recognizing the great history of Dodger stadium, I took my 11 year old son to see a Dodgers Angels game at Dodger Stadium last year. I wanted him to experience that rich history. I am sure many great and honorable people work in the Dodger organization and at the stadium but what we experienced that night I will never forget. It was literally like gang warfare with constant flow of profanity, fights, and bloodflow (I am not exageratting, bodies were strewn all over). There was not nearly enough security to deal with all the violence. It was shocking and so incredibly disappointing at the same time. Growing up, I always considered a summer night at the park a chance to sit back, relax, have a dog, and talk baseball with my father. I'll never go to Dodger stadium again. That is not so much an indictment on any employees, though they had not nearly enough resources to handle the problems, but more on humanity I guess. I have experienced the same thing (not to that level) at Angels stadium when teams like the Yanks or BoSox come in...so now when I take my boy to the park (Angel Stadium) we go see em play teams like Tampa or Toronto and very often make it day games during the week.

I've been attending Dodger Games since 1962 and can say that your post is a gross exaggeration and would have responded to it in kind 4 years ago if I had seen it then.

Moreover, I've attended games in several venues and find the security inside Dodger Stadium on par or better than any other that I've been at, including Anaheim Stadium where the stadium employees were downright rude to anyone wearing Dodger colors!

I will not go into the Brian Stow incident other to say that he and his friends are on video taunting several Dodger fans inside of the stadium. While it is a complete tragedy, the whole story will show that Brian was no saint and those who beat him up were no Dodger Fans.

Anyway, this forum is no place to bash or trash.....

Jim