Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pirates Store Phone #

Does anyone have the phone # for the Pirates store @ PNC park?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Pirates Store Phone #

I'd just call the teams main phone #. I'm sure they would get it to you. Are the Pirates selling game used at PNC now? I was there 2 years ago and they had nothing.

The number for the store located in the park is:

They just started selling GU items again this year. They had some cool stuff the first week but right now there are mostly signed ball,GU balls,a few line-up cards and BP jerseys.

I have some people that I always talk to in the store and they said that the store is NOT officially owned by the Pirates and they have to wait until they release items to them for sale. Even the Pirates outfitters in the local mall is seperate from the team.

Funny thing is that it takes forever for the stores to get new items but there is a memorabilia store downtown that always has new and rare items for sale and on Ebay.

If there is anything special you are lookig for I can keep a lookout.

do they have any game used bases with logos on them...... please let me know
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrhrlh View Post
    The number for the store located in the park is:

They just started selling GU items again this year. They had some cool stuff the first week but right now there are mostly signed ball,GU balls,a few line-up cards and BP jerseys.

I have some people that I always talk to in the store and they said that the store is NOT officially owned by the Pirates and they have to wait until they release items to them for sale. Even the Pirates outfitters in the local mall is seperate from the team.

Funny thing is that it takes forever for the stores to get new items but there is a memorabilia store downtown that always has new and rare items for sale and on Ebay.

If there is anything special you are lookig for I can keep a lookout.

I would be interested in any Josh Wilson stuff. He's down in AAA right now but his Spring Training jerseys might be around. I think he was 83 or something

I will be at the games all weekend. If I see any new stuff I'll post it. As far as bases and Josh Wilson items,there are no Wilson items and the only bases I saw were commerative ones with the Pirate logo on top. The was a GU home plate available but I am not sure what game or price.

Jack,

I am looking for jerseys used by Melvin Dorta and Romulo Sanchez, if you see jerseys from these players please let me know.

Thanks!
    Yamil
    yamils2000@yahoo.com

Jack,

If you ever see any Brian Bixler game used jerseys, I'm interested in those.

Thanks,

Eric

emufan@comcast.net

let me know what the price of home plate is please

Quote Originally Posted by misteremu View Post
    Jack,

If you ever see any Brian Bixler game used jerseys, I'm interested in those.

Thanks,

Eric

emufan@comcast.net

I didn't know if you saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-Williamspor...QQcmdZViewItem
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/