Colby Rasmus
    Rick Ankiel
    Johnny Whittleman
    Christian Reyes
    Brady Toops
    Brandon Buckman
    Wes Swackhamer
    Reid Brignac
    other Swing of the Quad Cities or Quad City River Bandit Players.

I'm also looking for team signed baseballs of Midwest League teams or Montgomery Biscuits.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Re: Minor League Jerseys, Bats, and Gear

Locker Room Memorabilia has a selection of Reid Brignac Game Used items. Here is a link to the Brignac collection:
    http://www.lrmemo.com/SearchResults....=0&Search2.y=0

What is your email, I have a few items that may interest you.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

i have dupes of teamed signed mwl balls from 2000 too 2003 every team in the league. this would be what you call a league team set of balls all 14 teams.
    if your interested let me know some rare team signed balls.......
    2000 would be a high dollar league set is has the j albert pujols the key guy in the mwl that year.. each ball has over 25 autos of them. i use to hit each team hard at the hotels.. wont break up the sets.. they are all signed on midwest league balls as well...

We do have 2 GU Reid Brignac bats left in stock. I can do a better price than whats listed on our website. Please contact me at rob@lrmemo.com if you are still interesed.

Sincerely,

Rob Chandler

Ahuff:

Check www.beyondthedugout.net's Authentic Collection for a Rick Ankiel jersey from Palm Beach 2004 (the last jersey he wore as a pitcher). We also have Johnny Whittleman's 2008 Bakersfield Blaze home jersey.

Email me for pricing on either or both.

Thanks, Matt

Matt@beyondthedugout.net

I'm looking for any game-used Montgomery Biscuits gear (particularly jerseys).

Sacker,

I do have a Jorge Cantu Biscuits home jersey I may be willing to sell. Shoot me an offer if interested.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Quote Originally Posted by ahuff View Post
    I'm looking for game used items of these players:

Pete Kozma
    Nick Addition
    Colby Rasmus
    Rick Ankiel
    Johnny Whittleman
    Christian Reyes
    Brady Toops
    Brandon Buckman
    Wes Swackhamer
    Reid Brignac
    other Swing of the Quad Cities or Quad City River Bandit Players.

I'm also looking for team signed baseballs of Midwest League teams or Montgomery Biscuits.
    I think that Brignac's old home jersey from Montgomery got auctioned off about a month or some ago. That was when the Biscuits auctioned off all of the home jerseys for the area United Way chapter.

Also, just to mention, the team is keeping Upton, Longoria, and Price's jerseys to be framed at the stadium.