Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mariners vs. Rangers 4/1/08 Josh Hamilton

I recently bought a game used Josh Hamilton bat that I would like to photo match. From what I can tell it was used on 4/2/08 but I think it was also used on 4/1/08 in which Hamilton hit his first homerun as a Ranger. Anybody have any ideas as to where I can look to find pictures from this game. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mariners vs. Rangers 4/1/08 Josh Hamilton

"We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

I tried getty images already. They don't have any from 4/1/08 of Hamilton.

Jcowboy, if you don't mind my asking where did you get the Hamilton bat?

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your statement. I thought you meant a photo of him with the bat and that he used it for sure on 4/2. I checked a few sites (Flickr, MLB, and Yahoo) none of them showed anything from 4/1.

Good luck with the search. Let us know what you find. I'm guessing something will pop up.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

I bought the bat at the Rangers team store, this weekend.

Thanks for tellng me. Was it the Old Hickory with the barrel crack? I thought about getting it. At the store can they tell you when it was used?

Here is the actual bat. Also cjclong, I tried calling the store and they said they don't know what games the bats were used in.

Thank you very much. Didn't realize he had been using a Hoosier. Looks like you got a good bat.

You can always go to MLB.com TV and watch the games. Still pause his at bats and you will be able to tell what bats he used and maybe even get lucky and video/photo match it. You can watch almost any game from this season last season and even from 2006. You can get a month of viewing for $15 and watch any current game as well.