Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Vladimir Guerrero 2007 HR derby bat...I dont think so!! PART II (Forgery!!)

I Am Keeping The Id Private Because Of This Guy Bobby That Will Not Leave Us Alone. He Is Jealous And Has A Mean Spirit. He Is Very Bored And Lives On This Site, I Think He Is Trying To Run For President For Game Used Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jags Fan Dan View Post
    Looks like they went back over it to make it darker.

YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY VLADIMIR WROTE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THAT BAT AND HANDED THE BAT STRAIGHT TO ME. EVERYBODY ELSE OUT THERE THAT THINKS THERE MISTER DETECTIVE, IS MAKING ME LAUGH. YOU GUYS ARE WAISTING YOUR TIME. THIS IS VLADIMIR'S BAT THAT CAME STRAIGHT OUT OF HIS BEDROOM CLOSET.
    HAVE A NICE DAY TEAM DETECTIVES.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BAT DEALER View Post
    YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY VLADIMIR WROTE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THAT BAT AND HANDED THE BAT STRAIGHT TO ME. EVERYBODY ELSE OUT THERE THAT THINKS THERE MISTER DETECTIVE, IS MAKING ME LAUGH. YOU GUYS ARE WAISTING YOUR TIME. THIS IS VLADIMIR'S BAT THAT CAME STRAIGHT OUT OF HIS BEDROOM CLOSET.
    Are you saying that the bat you sold earlier is completly different from the one you have for sale now?

Quote Originally Posted by dodgersfan View Post
    Tony does a local show down here in the so. cal area,I have done some business with him in the past.
    Tony,What is the deal with the bat?
    Can you please give us your side of the story?

Rudy

I Gave The Old Bat Back About 2 Weeks Ago And Told Them About The Refund I Had To Give. They Called Me And Gave Me This New Bat That I Put It On E-bay And This Baggage Handler At A Hotel In Hawaii Named Bobby Is Realy Bored. He Is Saying That The Grain In The Bat Is The Same Grain Mark In The Old Bat, I Just Don't Understand. This Is The Bat That Vladimir Gave Me, All These Threats That This Bobby Guy Is Saying, He Is Just Waisting His Time. I Am Selling A Bat For The Guerrero Family And What Ever He Is Saying He Is Saying About Them. This Guy Bobby We Told He Would Never Ever Get Another Bat From Us Again, And That Is Why He Is Attacking Us Day After Day. Do You Think I Would Have To Do All That What He Saying When I Can Go Straight To Vladimir And Get Any Bat I Want.
    Thanks Rudy

Tony

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!!! Do you not see the matches proving that the 2 bats are the same!?? Are you blind or just stupid? Both maybe? You are ridiculous and everything you say does not make a bit of sense. Here's the REAL truth:

- The bat was not used during the Derby
    - The bat has been forged with a fake inscription and fake tar not applied by Guerrero
    - You are not good at lying
    - Lou Lampson can do better at this

I AM SAYING THIS, I PICKED UP THIS BAT YESTERDAY FROM THEM AND PUT IT INTO E-BAY. BUT DONT WORRY I HAVE SOMEONE WHO WANT TO BUY THE BAT FROM ME AND I AM WAITING FOR PAYMENT, THEN ALL YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PICK ON.
    HAVE A NICE DAY

YOU ARE STUPID THAT IS VLADS WRITING AND HE WILL STAND BY IT 100%, VLADIMIR VS LOU LAMPSON. WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN? ALSO THE BAT IS SOLD AND I AM WAITING FOR PAYMENT, AND YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT BECAUSE I HID THE PRIVATE ID.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!!! Do you not see the matches proving that the 2 bats are the same!?? Are you blind or just stupid? Both maybe? You are ridiculous and everything you say does not make a bit of sense. Here's the REAL truth:

- The bat was not used during the Derby
    - The bat has been forged with a fake inscription and fake tar not applied by Guerrero
    - You are not good at lying
    - Lou Lampson can do better at this

YOU ARE STUPID THAT IS VLADS WRITING AND HE WILL STAND BY IT 100%, VLADIMIR VS LOU LAMPSON. WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN? ALSO THE BAT IS SOLD AND I AM WAITING FOR PAYMENT, AND YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT BECAUSE I HID THE PRIVATE ID.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    Are you saying that the bat you sold earlier is completly different from the one you have for sale now?

I AM SAYING THIS, I PICKED UP THIS BAT YESTERDAY FROM THEM AND PUT IT INTO E-BAY. BUT DONT WORRY I HAVE SOMEONE WHO WANT TO BUY THE BAT FROM ME AND I AM WAITING FOR PAYMENT, THEN ALL YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PICK ON.
    HAVE A NICE DAY

Banned

HAVE A NICE DAY
    Wait I understand now you didnt do anything wrong but Vlad did. Vlad took the bat back hit a couple of baseballs with the bat gave it back to you and now your selling the bat on Ebay. OH!!!! It makes sense now