Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

White Sox Garage Sale

Does this start tomorrow at 9:00 AM? Seems earlier than normal.

Glen

Re: White Sox Garage Sale

Keep an eye out for any Erstad stuff. If you have a cell phone with email, email me while you're there with any pictures if they do.
    Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys

Banned

I think I did my deed for Charity.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Wanna sell the Alomar jersey...

Thanks,

Tim

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
    Wanna sell the Alomar jersey...

Thanks,

Tim
    Send me an email
    edgar@platinummemorabilia.net

Re: White Sox Garage Sale - With Lots of Pics!

Over all a average day. Nothing there at all from the 2008 season but some good deals to be had.

Here is what I picked up.

(2) Tadihito Iguchi's - Cracked - but with great use. These were for Steals because he was traded. I got them for ebay.

(1) Scotty Podsednik - Cracked - with great use and specific trademark details to replace another bat in my set.

(1) Darin Erstad with good use uncracked (I did not buy this for myself. I for some reason, figured some board member might need one for his collection but might have needed some assistance in attaining)

Here are some pictures with updates on my room.

It still needs some finishing toughes like trim covering panel seams I knew would need to be covered and crown/ window molding.

Banned

Hey Chicagoglen what time did you get in line. I was #2 this year and just picked up every retro jersey they had when I first walked in. Did you notice they didnt have not one big name player. I really was looking for a Bobby Jenks. Nice room Where did you get the bat rack ?
    Here is some other stuff I got
    Brian Anderson TBTC jersey and a Andy Gonzalez St.Patricks Day uniform with real good use
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I got there late around 7:50 Am. Probably #50 in line.

Thanks for the compliments on the room and rack.

I built the rack and cabinets for the room in my garage. I can't wait to give it the finishing touches. It looks like hell in the pictures without the final trin man molding.

Glen

I want to publically thank Glen for helping me at the Garage Sale by giving me one of the extra Iguchi bats he was going to buy. I had arrived there early (around 7am) and got in there early looking for a couple of specific items. I snagged a Carl Everett signed gamer and a non-game used Podsednik LS for my 2005 collection. I needed an Iguchi too, but by the time I looked for him, everyone else had grabbed the good models.

I was left with an Iguchi bat that was in decent shape, but I started to study the Japanese writing on it, and it didn't match any of the other bats I saw of his (plus it had the #23 on it). Very odd. Anyway, Glen was generous enough to help me with one of his extras.

By the way, the Everett bat has an MLB hologram on it. I looked up the verification # on the MLB site, and it's pretty cool- it shows all of the info on the bat, who it was signed by, what date it was signed, and who the authenticator was. It's a nice piece to print out and save with the bat.

Thanks again Glen.

Glen,
    I sent you an email.

-Adam
    Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys