Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: White Sox Garage Sale

to all that attended Iam just curious what they where charging for game used jersey's ? like a price range ?

I live in Seattle and they have a garage sale for the Mariners and Seahawks and was thinking about attending.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
    to all that attended Iam just curious what they where charging for game used jersey's ? like a price range ?

I live in Seattle and they have a garage sale for the Mariners and Seahawks and was thinking about attending.
    When is it? I have never heard about it.

Banned

It was Jan 26 and 27 I cannot remember what day the garage sale was on.

I just wanted to send a kudos to Edgar (platinum1)... We made a deal for his Alomar Jr jersey and I had the jersey in my hands within two days. A top notch guy and very responsive to e-mails. Thanks again, and if anyone has any other Alomar Jr jerseys from this sale that they want to sell. Please send me a note.

Tim

sandmanclan@sbcglobal.net

Were they selling any of the green batting helmets from the half way to St. Patricks Day game? I see an Igutchi is up from that game on MLB.com.
    http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...aunbr=94549895

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Were they selling any of the green batting helmets from the half way to St. Patricks Day game? I see an Igutchi is up from that game on MLB.com.
    http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...aunbr=94549895
    No green helmets only Uniforms. I picked up every single St. Patricks Day Uniform or jersey they had.

I remember seeing Darin's green jersey at the SoxFest garage sale....was that still there this past week? If so did you pick it up?

Adam,
    email me at adamjhanson (at)mac . com
    Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twinsbb17 View Post
    I remember seeing Darin's green jersey at the SoxFest garage sale....was that still there this past week? If so did you pick it up?

Adam,
    email me at adamjhanson (at)mac . com
    Actually I did have it in my hands but when I went to pay I noticed it was $300 and was to much for me and left it behind there table.

Yeah, when I was there it was 300 as well. That's WAY too much for a jersey used in one game. It's nice because it was signed and had the MLB Auth. sticker but still.
    Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys