Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: my new man crush!!

i get them signed myself. the hamilton bat is inscribed g/u 07 because its an o7 bat but he signed his rangers number under his name as opposed to his reds which was 33.

yea my email is that long because when i was getting out of the navy it was what my headhunter recommended for me to use. i have an address that i generally use but it's not registered with the sight. jgrogers1978@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    i get them signed myself. the hamilton bat is inscribed g/u 07 because its an o7 bat but he signed his rangers number under his name as opposed to his reds which was 33.
    That is great and I like that they all added "Game Used" inscription with the "year" inscription.

Do you get these signed in the stadium? The reason I ask is, most stadiums won't let you bring a bat into the stadium so your option is buying it in the Team store and hoping the player will sign the day of purchase, or tracking down the player at autograph signings, etc

Great job!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

i got the salty and kinsler signed during the winter caravan this year. and i got hamilton at a signing he did. the rangers allow us to bring bats in or so im told but i dont like lugging them around in the hopes that that playe will sign. the rangers are horrible about doing autographs

Here is a project for you