Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Dave "Hindu" Hendersons Jersey Collection

http://sports-cards.search.ebay.com/...Q2dtoolsQ2dusa

Looks like Dave is selling off some of his gamers !!!

Banned

Re: Dave "Hindu" Hendersons Jersey Collection

The 1995 Edgar Martinez is missing the Negro League sleeve patch. No extra length on the McGwire. The tagging on these looks as crisp as the day they were manufactured.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

My question here would be why there is no Henderson signed LOA? Is there one, am I wrong?

Banned

LOL

good call on the Martinez jersey

Banned

What I find weird is every jersey is a 94 Jersey and every LOA is worded different and none of them mention the Anniversary patch.

Also I would agree that wouldnt Henderson have an LOA for these to show he give his seal of approval to help sell these Jerseys????

Banned

I messaged the seller and here is the response

"Here is the deal: The jerseys are all authenticated by GAI which is the number one grading and authentication service company in the world. Dave Henderson is my very good friend. His son has Angel-man syndrome. Part of this money is going to his son's charity, because Dave really doesn't need the money. Dave lives in Bellevue, WA and has a girlfriend lives in West Seattle. Her name is Nancy and she is also a good friend of mine. We all hang out at a place called Christo's on Alki Beach on the weekends and watch the games. Feel free to call the GAI and verify their authenticity yourse. Do you trust them? There is a reference number on the certificate and you can just ask them about the tags and patches. They know Dave too. He is friends with a lot of the guys that work there. I am going to be auctioning off over $250,00 worth of Dave's items over the next year or two. He has them all in his storage in Bellevue. In fact, I just picked up another batch to be authenticated. I have 100% feedback and 4 ebay stores. All of them have 100% feedback. I do not sell anything that is fake. Keep watching my auctions and my feedback. You will see what I mean. My customers are very pleaI will be happy to have Dave Henderson do an LOA. I have already talked to him about it. In fact, I told him that whoever buys these Jerseys would love to have a personalized letter thanking them for their donation and purchase. He thought that was a great idea. I hate fake stuff myself. There is a lot of it on ebay, so I can see why you would be a little concerned, but if they are graded and certified, you have nothing to worry about and neither does anyone else. Most people are excited to see some of this stuff up for auction. It's all a huge part of baseball history. Try finding a Randy Johnson jersey that's game used and signed. He only signs for a few people and Dave is one of them. I wouldn't risk going to prison. Thank you."

Banned

Wow sign me up im a believer!!!!

Dave doesnt need the money so its going to his sons charity????
    So then why doesnt Dave put his own money in his sons charity
    Can I see the tax ID code for the charity foundation????

GAI best authentication company hmmmmmmmm

Randy Johnson only signs for a few people hmmmmmm
    Guess it was a figment of my imagination when he did a recent autograph signing and he was signing for tons of people who paid for his autograph

Banned

I noticed on the McGwire jersey that no where on the LOA does it say game used. Or did I just miss it? If I'm wrong, please tell me, but I didn't see anywhere where it said it was game used. From what I know of Mac gamers he always wore 2" extra length from the mid-90's on. I don't know about the early years but from at least 1992-2001 he wore 2"extra length. The Mac jersey seems pretty crispy too. Just my observations.

Aaron

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Wow sign me up im a believer!!!!

Dave doesnt need the money so its going to his sons charity????
    So then why doesnt Dave put his own money in his sons charity
    Can I see the tax ID code for the charity foundation????

GAI best authentication company hmmmmmmmm

Randy Johnson only signs for a few people hmmmmmm
    Guess it was a figment of my imagination when he did a recent autograph signing and he was signing for tons of people who paid for his autograph
    Well one thing he got right Randy Johnson doesn't sign for anyone.
    That guy will go back around so he wont get close to you and if you do get close he would start talking smack just like Roger Clemens.

Banned

Well Platnium seems like he signed for everyone at the show