Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr.3000

Blake Dewitt game used items

Looking for any Blake Dewitt game used items. Emails of pics with prices are always welcome.

Mr.3000

Re: Blake Dewitt game used items

Still in search of Blake DeWitt game used items.

Mr.3000

I've contacted a few minor league teams that DeWitt played for with no luck on finding any of his game used jerseys. Does anyone here know where I might be able to pick up some of his stuff? Any help would be great. Maybe if one of you Cali. guys ever stop by the Dodgers stadium store?

Check with Steiner Sports or any of their affiliated dealers. I know of one dealer that currently has a Steiner 2008 Blake Dewitt used Spring Training/BP jersey available for sale. I have also seen a few Steiner game used Dewitt bats. Hope this helps!

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticsFan View Post
    Check with Steiner Sports or any of their affiliated dealers. I know of one dealer that currently has a Steiner 2008 Blake Dewitt used Spring Training/BP jersey available for sale. I have also seen a few Steiner game used Dewitt bats. Hope this helps!
    Thanks. Saw the jersey, placed an offer. It expired. Saw the completed bat auctions. Steiner currently doesn't have anything game used of DeWitt for sale. I've checked all of the usual routes and have even gone as far as emailing several minor league teams. I am sure his stuff can't be this difficult to find.

I'm hoping someone here either has items for sale or has a few contacts they might be willing to put me in touch with. Also, if someone sees an item pop up in auction please let me know.

Steiner does not list everything that have in stock on their website. Try contacting Brett Schissler at 914-307-1075 or bschissler@steinersports.com, if you haven't already done so. I believe he has taken over as the Dodgers-Steiner account rep since Joe Long left. You might even be able to pre-order some items. I'll let you know if I see any new Dewitt items. Good luck!

Mr.3000

Thank you for that info! I'll be sure to contact him this week.

Mr.3000

Struck out with the guy from Steiner. Although I will keep trying, I'm sure they'll restock their inventory eventually. I also struck out with every minor league team DeWitt has played on, none have any of his game used jerseys left.

If you're still looking for a Blake Dewitt game used jersey, it looks like CSI has one for sale.

http://www.californiasportsinv.com/d...p?prod_id=1467

Personally, I would prefer one from Steiner.

I believe there is a Dewitt G/U Pink Mothers Day bat on MLB auctions. Good luck on your search.

Pete