Quote Originally Posted by byergo View Post
I'm selling this jersey. Hate to part with it, but raising money to buy a biz (local ice cream shop), so need extra cash. Otherwise would keep it forever.

The jersey does show signs of use, definately not game issued only. It has a couple small unrepaired tears, shows hit friction marks in the fabric, staining on the NOB, pulling on some stitching, tag wear, etc... Anyone who desires is free to view the jersey at my home in Columbia, Missouri anytime.

DT's game was speed rush, not bull rush so you won't see extreme use characteristics on his jerseys. All the game used pics of him from this era of jersey are similar in nature, and I've looked at hundreds of pics.

DT jerseys are very rare, do some research and see how many you come back with, and how many rookie era jerseys you come back with. Good luck on this if you are interested! IMHO you won't find a nicer one.
Class reply and offer. I wish you the best in your sale and hope it gets you a great price. You might want to consider revising the listing to better/fully describe the use/wear your jersey exhibits. Again, thanks for taking the time to respond and best of luck!