Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cool Mike Maroth & Richie Sexson

Mike Maroth - Prefer Cardinals items but will certainly listen to what else (Tigers) is out there.

Richie Sexson - Anything-Any team, let me know what's avail.

If you have anything you think I might be interested in, please send me an email, which is listed below. As well, if picturse are avail. great if not, no big deal, it's not a deal breaker. Please list prices you want as I do not make offers, you know what you need out of something go with that.

jeremy_421@yahoo.com

Thanks

-Jeremy Morgan

Re: Mike Maroth & Richie Sexson

I have a Sexson Mariners jersey. I originally obtained it from Howard Wolf. Give me a shout if you want photos or have any interest.

rangers2021(at)yahoo(dot)com
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

I hae an uncracked Sexson rawlings from his time with the Brewers. Great use ball marks etc. Pics avail. Drop me an email if you have an interest.
    Thanks
    Brian
    bbmmquick@comcast.net

Tigers Authentics have a Maroth or 2 left, last time i looked last week they were 25% off,......along with coaches and players no longer there, Van Slyke, McClendon, Lamont, Byrdak,Shelton,Lima,.....Wilson, etc.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca