Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2008 Dodgers Home Opener Series

Hello,

I just want to try to confirm something. In the pictures I have seen from the 2008 Home Opener Series against the Giants, the team is not wearing cool base jerseys. In fact I would think an organization like the Dodgers would have it together enough to have new regular jerseys ready for opening day as opposed to some used tattered cool base jerseys correct?

The reason I ask is because Steiner sent me a jersey I won from MLB.com auctions and it is a used and tattered cool base jersey probably from Spring Training. Oh and it is not mlb authenticated which the auction eluded to it being authenticated.

If you want my opinion, I think the player wanted to keep the jersey and Steiner never really got the actual jersey used in the series and are trying to cover the deal. Either way, I am going to return it and expect my full money back.

BB

Mr.3000

Re: 2008 Dodgers Home Opener Series

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope it gets resolved. Do you come across a good amount of Dodger items? Just in case you come upon any Blake DeWitt items I would be interested.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    Hello,

I just want to try to confirm something. In the pictures I have seen from the 2008 Home Opener Series against the Giants, the team is not wearing cool base jerseys. In fact I would think an organization like the Dodgers would have it together enough to have new regular jerseys ready for opening day as opposed to some used tattered cool base jerseys correct?

The reason I ask is because Steiner sent me a jersey I won from MLB.com auctions and it is a used and tattered cool base jersey probably from Spring Training. Oh and it is not mlb authenticated which the auction eluded to it being authenticated.

If you want my opinion, I think the player wanted to keep the jersey and Steiner never really got the actual jersey used in the series and are trying to cover the deal. Either way, I am going to return it and expect my full money back.

BB

Here is a picture from opening day,They wore cool base jerseys.

Here is the link to Getty Images for the Dodgers opening day.

Rudy

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...ay&src=quick#2

Well then why isn't the jersey mlb authenticated as the auction implied. That is my biggest disappointment.

BB