Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dealing with Forum Members

For what it is worth, two "direct buy" dealers I have bought from who have been extremely courteous with me are Grey Flannel and Jim Yackel. Both answered all questions and the only thing they asked me for was my intent to buy. I told them a check was in the mail as a courtesy to their businesses and both thanked me for the order(s) and let me know the items were mine pending check clearance. On top of that, both had low shipping charges (Jim's was only $8 and GF was free). Although I have yet to pull the trigger on a couple items, MeiGray is also a great place for customer service as Barry Meisel (President) is very prompt with replying to emails and providing answers and scans.

Roger

Re: Dealing with Forum Members

For the record, when I first inquired about the item, I asked if the seller accepted Paypal and that I would pay immediately if he did. He responded yes with the pictures I requested, then sold the item without affording me the chance to pay.

I have dealt with both Yackel and Meigray and find them both easy to work with. Both have always informed me when others were interested in an Item I wanted.