Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help

Re: Need Help

i think the person selling the bat is a member here. it wouldnt be the first time a memeber here tried to pull a fast one on somebody.

I just looked at the new auction and its sad. He took off his 3 day return policy, bidder names is private. So this leads me to believe that he did try to pull a fast one on me. If i was anyone here i would stay away from his Jeter bat and also his A-rod bat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    i think the person selling the bat is a member here. it wouldnt be the first time a memeber here tried to pull a fast one on somebody.
    I'm also sure he is . I think there is going to be alot less bids this time around

I'm taking yank advise and staying away from the jeter. I almost made a big mastake and used ths buy it now with checking it out. I hope more people check this forum before making a mistake. The price keeps going up and the bids keep coming in. Thanks yank

I am the seller of both items. I wanted to clear up any confusion regarding the AROD bat in question. I bought this bat from originally on eBay in 2007. The seller was a batboy and had proof of his credentials. When I received the bat, I never saw either of the problems the person who purchased it on eBay has complained about, and I felt I examined the bat carefully. I was shocked, yet I agreed to take the bat back after some hesitation because I took detailed photos of this item and did not see either issues. I relisted the bat even though I have not received it back in hopes that the buyer did not make accurate claims or was just in-correct. I would be more than happy to edit the listing when it arrives and infact it is as he says.

In regards to the Jeter bat, it is as described and was returned by the original buyer because he said it did not have any pine tar or enough use for his personal taste. Rather than deal with an angry buyer, I also refunded his money and re-listed. I don't deal in memorabilia anymore and was just cleaning out my closet to make room for my new hobby, so I am not posting this to clear my name and I don't care for any other opinions, just wanted to provide an explanation. Frankly, the items are great for their value, it is not like he paid $1000 for an AROD bat or $2500 for the Jeter, so lets be real. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by viperjody View Post
    so I am not posting this to clear my name and I don't care for any other opinions, just wanted to provide an explanation. Frankly, the items are great for their value, it is not like he paid $1000 for an AROD bat or $2500 for the Jeter, so lets be real. Cheers!
    Frankly I cannot believe you believe this items is great for their value.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    Joel, bet I know what auction you're watching on ebay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    Ok I'm alittle lost here, what are you trying to get with the quote above. Thanks and i know im alittle slow.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Ok I'm alittle lost here, what are you trying to get with the quote above. Thanks and i know im alittle slow.
    didnt you say that there was another number on the knob that couldnt be arod's? wouldnt that make the bat not of value to a arod collector? the original owner seem to be excusing himself for trying to pawn this off on someone else and saying it has value. i was just disagreeing with him. glad you got your money back. might have been different if you didnt use your credit card.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.