Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

Ok so i have made a couple of posts about the new A-rod game used bat that i bought. Well i was looking at it closer and i noticed on the knob you can see a faded number. I cant really tell what number it is, but its either 14,24 or 44. And then you can see where it was covered up with a black marker. Also throughout the bat there's little paint cipping which some one has also painted over with a black marker. I know the seller did not do any of this because i found the same bat in a lelands auction back in 2005. And they said nothing about the faded number on the knob. Now the reason im telling you guys this is because im not very satisfied with the bat and in his auction listing he wrote that he gives a 3-day satisfaction return policy minus shipping, but after a email to him he told me no. Would do you guys think i should do. Also he included a personal letter of authenticity that states the batboy/team this bat was obtained from but like i said already i found the same bat in a lelands auction. Here is the listing. I know it still may have been used my arod but that number just dont make me happy about it. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=022

Banned

Re: Need Help

That's easy file a claim with Paypal if you are not satisfied with the bat. But hurry before its to late

How long uld i wait till i escalate this dispute to a claim with PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    How long uld i wait till i escalate this dispute to a claim with PayPal.
    I believe it's 7-10 days. If seller doesn't respond, you automatically win and get your money back. If seller responds, mediator decided.

I filed a few disputes and won everything. If mediators believe the description of the auction wasn't completely honest, you should win.

Be patient. Process takes a little time, but well worth it.

Sad the seller states refund, then says no.

One more thing if anyone else bought a big name player bat like this and then found a faded number(not of that player) would you be mad also and ask for your refund or would you just move on.

We worked it out. Thanks

Banned

One more thing if anyone else bought a big name player bat like this and then found a faded number(not of that player) would you be mad also and ask for your refund or would you just move on.
    YEAH. Almost all collectors when they buy something check the item carefully just to make sure they didnt get ripped off, game used ,etc...
    I'm thinking the seller wasnt happy with the bat either and tried to dump it on ebay.

Banned

WOW How fast did you return the bat
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodriguez-G...QQcmdZViewItem
    The bat is back up again with no mention about the faded number on the knob

Still in the mail should be to him in a day or so. Well this bat is in the next mastro auction and theres a number on its knob also. And they say it marks the weight. So maybe thats what a-rod did with that bat. but the weight was not 14,24 or 44.

http://mastronet.com/index.cfm?actio...&CurrentRow=21

We worked it out. Thanks
    Good for you. However, seller relisted the bat without adding the info/problems you found with the bat. Sad!